Current Claremont Murders Discussion & Edwards trial updates pt2

How would you find Bradley Robert Edwards?

• Not guilty on all

• Guilty on all

• Ciara Glennon - Guilty

• Ciara Glennon & Jane Rimmer - Guilty

• I need more information!

• This is sooo sub-judice, I'm dobbing you in shellyg

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't think the house is being lived in. Every couple of weeks I go past, on route to Belmont Forum. The trailer out the front hasn't moved.
I was more wondering if BRE might have rented/AirBNB'ed it in any of the many years prior to his arrest, and might have filmed bedrooms or bathrooms with hidden cameras.

I've got a bit of info about the Kenwick house from a reliable source. A completely legal and with permission visit to the house after the arrest found it to be pretty much a tip inside with junk everywhere. It was in very poor repair with bits of timber holding up the ceiling in places.

It certainly doesn't accord with BRE being a neat and tidy individual, plus money seems to have been tight.

which Kenwick house? i thought the accused lived in Huntingdale and then Kewdale?

items everywhere would be the result of the police raid and search. from experience, police when searching a premises arent polite and tidy. police could also of been in roof space looking for evidence such as trophies or hidden goodies, which could have resulted in damage to the ceiling.

which Kenwick house? i thought the accused lived in Huntingdale and then Kewdale?

items everywhere would be the result of the police raid and search. from experience, police when searching a premises arent polite and tidy. police could also of been in roof space looking for evidence such as trophies or hidden goodies, which could have resulted in damage to the ceiling.

correct, not kenwick but kewdale.

However I'm now a bit alarmed that you have personal experience of police searches :)

correct, not kenwick but kewdale.

However I'm now a bit alarmed that you have personal experience of police searches :)

hahaha - not me individually but family connections. a family member of mine has strong links with bikies, hard drug users and dealers, and is mates with general riff raff. at one point he lived a few houses down the road, and his place was raided by the TRG. entry through front and rear door, even through the roof space. the resulting search left a rather nasty mess that would make a rental absconder blush. not the only time his place has been raided either.

I was more wondering if BRE might have rented/AirBNB'ed it in any of the many years prior to his arrest, and might have filmed bedrooms or bathrooms with hidden cameras.
I think there's a good chance that BRE did not want to risk anyone seeing or snooping on what he was up to, or had in his house (including on his devices) in the years prior to his arrest.

And thus IMO, would most likely not have publicly rented/AirBNB'ed any spare rooms, just in case any undercovers responded to any ads he might have placed in the process.

I think there's a good chance that BRE did not want to risk anyone seeing or snooping on what he was up to, or had in his house (including on his devices) in the years prior to his arrest.

And thus IMO, would most likely not have publicly rented/AirBNB'ed any spare rooms, just in case any undercovers responded to any ads he might have placed in the process.
[/QUOTE)
Agree, he wouldn't have risked renting rooms to complete strangers not only considering what he was up to but also in regards to what ever was going on his office/room!!

Depressed people are often messy. Wasn’t there some kind of indication in the media the year before the arrest that the police were following new lines of enquiry regarding CSK? That alone plus the divorce could have contributed to the untidy house. Fear of arrest could have preoccupied his mind.

Depressed people are often messy. Wasn’t there some kind of indication in the media the year before the arrest that the police were following new lines of enquiry regarding CSK? That alone plus the divorce could have contributed to the untidy house. Fear of arrest could have preoccupied his mind.

he probably didn't want to put all those tissues, laying on the floor under his computer, in the bin. All that DNA.........yuck!

he probably didn't want to put all those tissues, laying on the floor under his computer, in the bin. All that DNA.........yuck!
And he watches that crazy film - “FORCED ENTRY” which is basically a step by step guide on how to abduct and rape young girls. Shocker!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And he watches that crazy film - “FORCED ENTRY” which is basically a step by step guide on how to abduct and rape young girls. Shocker!

I'm still stunned that wasn't admissible

I'm still stunned that wasn't admissible
I was also really shocked these were inadmissible. I thought surely they would go to show the type of person he is, to watch such horrible movies , along side those awful stories!! But no, can't use them to show anything! Well, hey maybe more people than we think watch these so its not so unusual! Maybe, but not in this house!!

I was also really shocked these were inadmissible. I thought surely they would go to show the type of person he is, to watch such horrible movies , along side those awful stories!! But no, can't use them to show anything! Well, hey maybe more people than we think watch these so its not so unusual! Maybe, but not in this house!!
No one besides very sick people watches that s**t for enjoyment. I only looked it up after the reports saying it was on his rotation.
Ranks alongside “A Serbian Film” or “August Underground” at the bottom of the trash can.

No one besides very sick people watches that sh*t for enjoyment. I only looked it up after the reports saying it was on his rotation.
Ranks alongside “A Serbian Film” or “August Underground” at the bottom of the trash can.

You have full knowledge that these are sick and perverse movies , yet you still look them up...

Hmmmm ;)

No one besides very sick people watches that sh*t for enjoyment. I only looked it up after the reports saying it was on his rotation.
The worst film I've ever seen is called Hostel. Watched it part way though and stopped. Eventually I plucked up the courage to watch it a second time because I wanted to see how the backpackers were set up. What's disturbing about that film, is these days VCs are able to meet up easily due to the internet chat rooms. Criminals are able to perform much more grief these days.

The worst film I've ever seen is called Hostel. Watched it part way though and stopped. Eventually I plucked up the courage to watch it a second time because I wanted to see how the backpackers were set up. What's disturbing about that film, is these days VCs are able to meet up easily due to the internet chat rooms. Criminals are able to perform much more grief these days.
Hostel. Yes, I remember that film, i actually enjoyed it, In your face and gritty n stuff.....

Hostel Part 2 takes it even further.

You have full knowledge that these are sick and perverse movies , yet you still look them up...

Hmmmm ;)
Call it morbid curiosity & there is not much I have not watched to satisfy that including animal abuse, child abuse, cannibalism, necrophilia, brutality, murder or torture.

I draw the line at kiddie pr0n though. A Serbian Film showed all I need to see of that filth. 👎

Call it morbid curiosity & there is not much I have not watched to satisfy that including animal abuse, child abuse, cannibalism, necrophilia, brutality, murder or torture.

I draw the line at kiddie pr0n though. A Serbian Film showed all I need to see of that filth. 👎

I don't look at any of those genres. The only thing I have seen (accidentally) is torture-for-effect of children with rabies by presenting them with water when they are hydophobic. Videos reported to WAPOL; not sure if rabies is now a keyword they use; I would hope so.

Edit: Correction, I have seen a number of videos of murders in the middle-east and Chechnya; some involving throat slitting or beheading. None that I would want to keep a copy of, but some are burned in my memory such as the murder of Russian Conscripts in Chechnya.

Last edited:
I'm watching Netflix's 'Vikings' and I have to keep looking away! That's about as bad as I can watch!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back