Current Claremont Murders Discussion & Edwards trial updates pt3 - The Verdict

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's hardly likely to tell the psychs, that when he went to the loo, he found that he had ran out of sandwich bags, and could not wait to get back to his van and drive off to a quiet nearby street, park or Cemetery to finish the job.
Are you suggesting he kept sandwich bags in the toilet rather than taking them with him? This is an interesting development.

CG: "Honey, have you been making sandwiches in the toilet again?"
BRE: "Of course"

The buck ultimately stops with Telstra and every individual responsible for downplaying BRE's assault on Wendy Davis. Everything seems to flow on from their actions in getting that bumped down from sexual assault to common assault.

BRE getting charged with sexual assault would've flagged him as a possible suspect in the Huntingdale crime if police looked at his address

BRE getting charged with sexual assault should've been the end of his career at Telstra. He wouldn't have had a job that provided him with vehicles resembling taxis. He wouldn't have had a job where his equipment could be used for more elaborate bindings. He wouldn't have had a job that enabled him to drive around Perth and identify potential sites for attacks/dumping of bodies

Even if he didn't lose his job, BRE getting charged with sexual assault would've meant he was flagged in the system as having attempted a similar attack to KK just down the road in 1995. Police could've connected the work van with a Telstra work van. They could've connected the odd bindings with telephone cabling. They could've connected KK with the guy still on Telstra's books. At the very least, even if it would've been too late for the KK victim, BRE could've been stopped from transitioning into a murderer.

Even when it was too late, Telsta screwed up and provided only part of their employee list. Had they given the correct list, BRE could've become a POI nearly 20 years before he did. Hell they got rid of their fuel card records only 12 months before he was arrested. Although unintentional, it was a final middle finger to everyone affected by BRE's crimes as that could've been valuable evidence and potentially even given us a clue about where to look for SS.

And the cowards won't even put someone on camera. Hell even getting someone to repeat corporate buzzwords and escaping responsibility would be slightly better than point blank hiding and hoping it will go away. I really hope we get to learn the full extent of Telstra's responsibility in covering up for BRE and I won't be surprised at all if I learned Daddy Edwards who walked out of court scowling last week had a major hand in letting "young Bradley" keep his privileges which he abused to rape and murder people

The buck ultimately stops with Telstra and every individual responsible for downplaying BRE's assault on Wendy Davis. Everything seems to flow on from their actions in getting that bumped down from sexual assault to common assault.

BRE getting charged with sexual assault would've flagged him as a possible suspect in the Huntingdale crime if police looked at his address

BRE getting charged with sexual assault should've been the end of his career at Telstra. He wouldn't have had a job that provided him with vehicles resembling taxis. He wouldn't have had a job where his equipment could be used for more elaborate bindings. He wouldn't have had a job that enabled him to drive around Perth and identify potential sites for attacks/dumping of bodies

Even if he didn't lose his job, BRE getting charged with sexual assault would've meant he was flagged in the system as having attempted a similar attack to KK just down the road in 1995. Police could've connected the work van with a Telstra work van. They could've connected the odd bindings with telephone cabling. They could've connected KK with the guy still on Telstra's books. At the very least, even if it would've been too late for the KK victim, BRE could've been stopped from transitioning into a murderer.

Even when it was too late, Telsta screwed up and provided only part of their employee list. Had they given the correct list, BRE could've become a POI nearly 20 years before he did. Hell they got rid of their fuel card records only 12 months before he was arrested. Although unintentional, it was a final middle finger to everyone affected by BRE's crimes as that could've been valuable evidence and potentially even given us a clue about where to look for SS.

And the cowards won't even put someone on camera. Hell even getting someone to repeat corporate buzzwords and escaping responsibility would be slightly better than point blank hiding and hoping it will go away. I really hope we get to learn the full extent of Telstra's responsibility in covering up for BRE and I won't be surprised at all if I learned Daddy Edwards who walked out of court scowling last week had a major hand in letting "young Bradley" keep his privileges which he abused to rape and murder people
Nah mate, remember Lance Williams did it....but you are dead right...if it was my family member i would demand answers

They were so F'ing arrogant...."you dont know what we know, but we wont tell you anything"

Going through everything....this bloke should never have got to the point of becoming a murderer. He should have been locked up in 1990 after the coppers linked HH attack to Huntingdale.

Telstra aided BRE in getting a lenient sentence then let him use company cars to abduct and murder girls.

Every opportunity they had to assist, they f’ed up.

CG's old man was forgiving of the police and blamed media. I'd blame ******* Telstra before the media - all they did was keep it in the public eye.

Would love to see the Telstra employees held accountable for allowing BRE to murder (at least) 3 young girls. I hope they are having sleepless nights due to their inaction and allowing a serial killer to develop.

One of the reasons im with iinet

Then the coppers come out saying "someone out there knows something" - probably, but nobody knew what to report
The Huntingdale Prowler wasn't linked to HH until they found the DNA on the kimono in 2016.

The Huntingdale Prowler wasn't linked to HH until they found the DNA on the kimono in 2016.
I know this....when they dropped him home in Huntingdale after attacking WD at HH - they should have clicked.

Or they could have run his finger prints after his arrest in 1990 with the ones on record for the huntingdale prowler and got a hit.

The above would link him to another attack and prowling and might get him a more adequate charge for the HH attack.

I know this....when they dropped him home in Huntingdale after attacking WD at HH - they should have clicked.

Or they could have run his finger prints after his arrest in 1990 with the ones on record for the huntingdale prowler and got a hit.
What do you mean by run his fingerprints? The Australian National Automated Fingerprint Identification System didn't exist back then, it came into being in 2001.

Then the coppers come out saying "someone out there knows something" - probably, but nobody knew what to report
This is classic.
They were constantly pleading for public help yet were sitting smack bang on the evidence the entire time.

Multiple witnesses were coming forward but simply being dismissed & waved off because the cops were too arrogant & purely focused only on LW.

Reports of a Telstra vehicle seen in relation to the abductions yet no one at Telstra wanted to speak up about their very own sex offender.

WAPOL & Telstra must both be wishing this case was never solved right about now and I really REALLY REALLY hope there is a royal commission into this so we can see some of these bastards nailed to the wall. 👍

What do you mean by run his fingerprints? The Australian National Automated Fingerprint Identification System didn't exist back then, it came into being in 2001.

We've been matching fingerprints for a long time since the 60s iirc, the people that did it are brilliant. Some are known to simply view a print and go straight to a match in their files.

FMD - Sherlock Holmes could match fingerprints....Im sure cops in 1990 could work it out.
I am sure they could have, weren't the fingerprints taken also in cold case storage until they went back over the huntingdale prowler case? It was then they were put into the database i thought. That to me says the issue is not failing to match the prints it was failing to put them in the system to start with. Cold Case detectives fixed what the original investigators failed to do. How much evolving technology affected that scenario is open to scrutiny.

I am sure they could have, weren't the fingerprints taken also in cold case storage until they went back over the huntingdale prowler case? It was then they were put into the database i thought. That to me says the issue is not failing to match the prints it was failing to put them in the system to start with. Cold Case detectives fixed what the original investigators failed to do. How much evolving technology affected that scenario is open to scrutiny.
You're probably right about cold storage mate...who knows.

It was 18 months after the Huntingdale attack....so regardless.....still a massive police * up...IMO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it not though that his fingerprints weren't even in the old system to begin with? They were still shoved into the bottom of the Huntingdale file?

It's weird. I find it really difficult to believe those prints didn't go where they were supposed to go considering for a very long time the police thought the Huntingdale prowler was responsible for the murder of Victoria Clarke.

He eluded every single trap. Is anybody that lucky?

I find it really difficult to believe those prints didn't go where they were supposed to go considering for a very long time the police thought the Huntingdale prowler was responsible for the murder of Victoria Clarke.
I don't believe it for even one second.
Sounds much more like someone was trying to protect 'young Bradley' and his family

Last edited:
Considering David Masters wasn't arrested for the 1987 murder of Victoria Clarke until over four years later in 1991 and the HH attack was in 1990, was Edwards as the Huntingdale prowler taken off the suspect list for that crime? What really happened?
There much be some honest coppers out there that know, that will eventually reveal what really happened.

Is it not though that his fingerprints weren't even in the old system to begin with? They were still shoved into the bottom of the Huntingdale file?

It's weird. I find it really difficult to believe those prints didn't go where they were supposed to go considering for a very long time the police thought the Huntingdale prowler was responsible for the murder of Victoria Clarke.

Yes i believe that to be true, why they weren't put into the system they had at the time needs to be answered. Reeks of lazy police work to me, which in the end has cost lives.

Yeah he manage to get around what should have been standard cross checking too many times which is on the police. The failings of telecom to deal with the HH assault and incorrect lists is on Telstra and when you take both into account it puts suspicion on BRE's connections with police officers in the course his normal life... they need to put it all out in the open lest they want peoples imaginings running wild.....on social media...

Yes i believe that to be true, why they weren't put into the system they had at the time needs to be answered. Reeks of lazy police work to me, which in the end has cost lives.

Yeah he manage to get around what should have been standard cross checking too many times which is on the police. The failings of telecom to deal with the HH assault and incorrect lists is on Telstra and when you take both into account it puts suspicion on BRE's connections with police officers in the course his normal life... they need to put it all out in the open lest they want peoples imaginings running wild.....on social media...

A good case for guilty until proven innocent, what with this many coincidences, mistakes and stuff ups all in a row.

Young Bradley wasn’t just lucky. Some incompetence and also protection from certain aided him in continuing to fly under the radar.
Sandwich bags will get a run in prison 😂.

Are you trying to get me to subscribe?

Whats the gyst of the article GND?

But yeah I agree - first thought = how it will impact him.
Sorry, it's rehash of everything, but i just wanted to have that comment noted again as it demonstrated to me his complete selfishness and narcissism. Yeah but it's me that matters and MY job. No remorse. That comment alone (if the Security guard put it in his report and he should have) would have told a judge that this bloke is definitely not sorry and he's out of control with his anger, and lust.

The shares would have been worth nothing if we knew then what we know now.

Re Telstra shares. We found some old Telstra TV adverts before the trial started where the tech is being promoted as the trusty guy you get in to your house when you have a problem with your phone.

I bet they've been taken down off youtube.

Young Bradley wasn’t just lucky. Some incompetence and also protection from certain aided him in continuing to fly under the radar.
Sandwich bags will get a run in prison 😂.
All these years he was being thought of as an absolute genius criminal who pulled off at least 3 perfect crimes when in fact it wasn’t the case at all - it was simply just police stupidity. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back