Current Claremont Murders Discussion & Edwards trial updates pt4 - Beyond the Verdict

Remove this Banner Ad

Although not marked on the map calendar, 2nd march and 21st october should be there.
So there are two january, march, june and october dates thirteen days apart in every instance. 8th october being lisa govan and 21st october being margaret thorne. There is very little linking them in with the pattern of course, but interesting.

Quoting yourself and answering as if from another poster just smells worse than any pattern

To be upfront I don't believe in any pattern theory. It has been proven time and time again that patterns can be made out of ants crawling in dirt.

It's a nothing burger.

Put the poi in place then I'll listen
Take a bit more time to study what i have described, not only about sarah lee davey. None of this can work out in order like it does without those dates and only those dates.

Had a word with a moderator who reckons i should keep posting, so that will happen, in my own time. Not organised at the minute.

Heads up on the next part. The circle slides down so the centre is on JR's position. It does not turn, the 14th january always remains pointing north. Now it is revealing SS and SLD, so it now also points from JR, forward to the next, also back to SS. More later.

Heads up on the next part. The circle slides down so the centre is on JR's position. It does not turn, the 14th january always remains pointing north. Now it is revealing SS and SLD, so it now also points from JR, forward to the next, also back to SS. More later.
Nothing about Corryn Rayney? I think BRE should be looked at for that, if only because he was very much on the loose at the time. But TBH I think that the most plausible explanation for that one is the two local crims who have been suggested for that case. I don’t believe that her husband was responsible.

Often think about that case, but that pattern only allows you to work it out up until 22nd june 97.
The lady who had corryn and lloyds daughters the night she went missing is a relation of mine. She was fairly grilled about the events on that night, and her husband, my immediate relation, put up lloyds bail, so i've been told.
I spoke to her once a few years back, all she said was her belief that there was going to be a payout and she was right.

With the circle on JR, her date now points forward to SLD. It crosses the line dated 15th, when the circle was in the middle. There was 15 to 14, now 9 to 14, where they cross in the ocean is the location given for SLD. At the same time, 27 points to SS, where it crosses the 9th.
Thats hard to compehend, as it puts SLD 5k off fremantle. However if you put the circle on that position, her date 14th jan, now points precisely to CG's location, crossing 22nd which when in the middle pointed to CG. Where these all cross, is where the victims are.
When i get time it will be attatched, together with the dated photo showing the direction to his house, in october 2014.

I can't wait to see how the electric diagram overlaps everything to tie it all in a neat bow

My only concern is someone has moved the empty 6 pack bottles
Patience mate, it's not easy to describe on here. Should be clear cut when i post the pictures.
I can see what you mean, very hard to understand how it all ties in.

At a location given by this pattern, i have found a credit card size card, of a certain type, with a name on it. The name is pertinent to the case.
Cant say anymore at this stage.

Often think about that case, but that pattern only allows you to work it out up until 22nd june 97.
The lady who had corryn and lloyds daughters the night she went missing is a relation of mine. She was fairly grilled about the events on that night, and her husband, my immediate relation, put up lloyds bail, so i've been told.
I spoke to her once a few years back, all she said was her belief that there was going to be a payout and she was right.
I thought Lloyd was home with the daughters the night Corryn went missing.

I thought Lloyd was home with the daughters the night Corryn went missing.

One SR was asleep at home in Como
The other CR was out at a pop concert (Gwen Stefani) with another friend from school (driven by friends mother).
The friends mother returned the child to her door and LR was waiting (and had phoned a stupid amount of times to confirm WHEN daughter would be home at Como)......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anyone knows an accurate location for Kerry Turner in 1991, it may help here too. I know roughly, but need more. I think he may be responsible for her also, though my guess is he was'nt using a pattern back then. One point is that she may be the same distance from the centre as JR. Centre is the old GPO, perth city.

This episode of the Claremont - The Trial podcast was really interesting in that Paul Ferguson is interviewed and brought attention to the pattern BRE appeared to have travelling to the dump sites for Ciara and Jane. He left Jane in a certain location on a specific route and he left Ciara travelling to her location on the same, but mirror reversed.

The answer as to why he did that might be interesting. Whether it was because he's a bit OCD and that's just how he rolls, he was centering himself and fanning them out around him or because by following the same pattern for example, driving up the freeway of choice for 40kms, turn left, turn right, turn left again and there it is, is how he could remember exactly where they were.

Anyway, I'll just drop it in here if anybody is interested and given there's a discussion raised on the possible planning that went in to where he left his victims.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back