Current Claremont Murders Discussion & Edwards trial updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did speak to the Editor of the Shenton Park Post outside court after that nutjob woman leashed a tirade against BRE. I do wish to speak to Mr. C. again re the case. I am never going to stop until the line theory is solved and or the first victim is found. Is anyone else out there on the case? I do not mean BS comments. I mean out there on your search.

you could spy on the journos from The West since they're putting so much behind a paywall it would serve them right. :D

Maybe we could put up a journos only paywall in this thread. (journos working for paywall publications that are hard to get around only :)

And the journos should have to sign in here with their real names for public display that they are reading, if they want to read our exclusive premium content.

Might have to put copyright notices on the bottom of our posts to try stop journos borrowing our material without asking nicely first.

I did speak to the Editor of the Shenton Park Post outside court after that nutjob woman leashed a tirade against BRE. I do wish to speak to Mr. C. again re the case. I am never going to stop until the line theory is solved and or the first victim is found. Is anyone else out there on the case? I do not mean BS comments. I mean out there on your search.

If I was in WA I'd put some footwork in. You never know.

the Shenton Park Post

I remember it being called the Claremont/Nedlands Post in the early days.

I guess since Hollywood High moved to Shenton Park, Shenton Park is regarded as more upmarket and a suitable nickname for the "Post", whose HQ address displayed on p1, is in Shenton Park I see.

The Station wagons were the ones that would go to or through the small country town I lived in when this all happened. I know they existed & I know not all had the logos on them. People & their toranas. A friend had a purple one & it took her decades to finally part with it
Yep, it was my old school friend's first car. Would've got it in 1980 . Traded it in around 16 years later. Always ribbed him about it, I could understand it being a classic if it was the six, but it had the 4 cylinder Opel motor.
You might've seen him, he had a couple of country jobs. Spent a fortnight in Waroona on a big job changing the decadic switches over to pulse switching. The whole Kewdale crew was there. Only time that my old school friend, who worked in Mr Edwards (senior) team, worked with Master Edwards (the accused) team he told me. However both teams worked out of Kewdale at the time.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Yep, it was my old school friend's first car. Would've got it in 1980 . Traded it in around 16 years later. Always ribbed him about it, I could understand it being a classic if it was the six, but it had the 4 cylinder Opel motor.
You might've seen him, he had a couple of country jobs. Spent a fortnight in Waroona on a big job changing the decadic switches over to pulse switching. The whole Kewdale crew was there. Only time that my old school friend, who worked in Mr Edwards (senior) team, worked with Master Edwards (the accused) team he told me. However both teams worked out of Kewdale at the time.

We were in Kojonup, a blink & you miss it town. It's main drag is on Albany HWY, it's close to where Sarah's Dad's shearing team worked. Just before Koji. This is what would make me wonder about the extensive forests down Albany HWY & if Sarah was possibly in there.I honestly don't know the formal name of it all as you head out past Armadale. I've never needed toas it was a constant scenic view out of the car or bus window. Yep, that purple people eater was her first car & the name she gave it. Last I heard, it's a bush banger near their place in Clackline. I used to drive afamily friend's bush banger on the tip drive behind their land all the time so I can see that car they never found being one of those on some farmer's property

And no, not the bibbulmun track. However, there was a case mentioned on the news last night about a guy attacking a couple & likened it to "Wolf Creek" style attack

No, it's raining too much. I think Lancelin is a bit too far, but if the perpetrator didn't have any where to be the next day, who knows. Oh, I forgot to reply to your previous post about the favouriting of particular songs from One Eye Doll and Dido. Was it that particular account that also uploaded the Claremont Ghost videos that you're referring the post to? I'd still like to view the metadata of each of those videos if you can find them again. It might establish their real provenance, and confirm what you think it is, or at least rule it out, if it's a hoax.

We were in Kojonup, a blink & you miss it town. It's main drag is on Albany HWY, it's close to where Sarah's Dad's shearing team worked. Just before Koji. This is what would make me wonder about the extensive forests down Albany HWY & if Sarah was possibly in there.I honestly don't know the formal name of it all as you head out past Armadale. I've never needed toas it was a constant scenic view out of the car or bus window. Yep, that purple people eater was her first car & the name she gave it. Last I heard, it's a bush banger near their place in Clackline. I used to drive afamily friend's bush banger on the tip drive behind their land all the time so I can see that car they never found being one of those on some farmer's property
Yeah, There used to be a state Forrest down in north Bannister that looked like the number four on the old street directory, that had me wondering too. It was where one of my former neighbour's in Maniana, brother shot a bloke who stopped to help Warren get his car unstuck. Can't remember Warren's Gypsy Joker OMCG nickname now. One morning the Gang Crime Taskforce raided his house. Don't think they found anything, because he was back home, by the time I got back from work. Warren had the best dog in the street. It might've been a pitbull, but it was probably the worst guard dog ever. His brother was the last bloke on death row because of what happened on Albany Highway. Seemed to always be a spooky spot down there. My dad took us all there when I was a kid in the 60's to pick black berries. The pies were great, but the place had a hobo living there. Thankfully we got a bucket of blackberries before the hobo found us. LOL
It's not far from where the Burnie's buried their victims. Probably worth a look because it's not far from Huntingdale. http://www.oneperth.com.au/2010/12/25/dead-man-walking/

The North Bannister murder is Box 13, of Ian Temby's papers in the National Library Archives. Hmm, is that a portent?

68b73330661dbff69c67b380cd18d229.jpg

Last edited:

You may mean Jarrahdale State Forrest?

Yeah, There used to be a state Forrest down in north Bannister that looked like the number four on the old street directory, that had me wondering too. It was where one of my former neighbour's in Maniana, brother shot a bloke who stopped to help Warren get his car unstuck. Can't remember Warren's Gypsy Joker OMCG nickname now. One morning the Gang Crime Taskforce raided his house. Don't think they found anything, because he was back home, by the time I got back from work. Warren had the best dog in the street. It might've been a pitbull, but it was probably the worst guard dog ever. His brother was the last bloke on death row because of what happened on Albany Highway. Seemed to always be a spooky spot down there. My dad took us all there when I was a kid in the 60's to pick black berries. The pies were great, but the place had a hobo living there. Thankfully we got a bucket of blackberries before the hobo found us. LOL
It's not far from where the Burnie's buried their victims. Probably worth a look because it's not far from Huntingdale. http://www.oneperth.com.au/2010/12/25/dead-man-walking/

The North Bannister murder is Box 13, of Ian Temby's papers in the National Library Archives. Hmm, is that a portent?

68b73330661dbff69c67b380cd18d229.jpg
My, Great, Great Uncle owned the blackberry farm in Armadale. I thought he might have been your hobo but I remembered he had died well before my Mum was born so it can't be him. He was an interesting fellow though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My, Great, Great Uncle owned the blackberry farm in Armadale. I thought he might have been your hobo but I remembered he had died well before my Mum was born so it can't be him. He was an interesting fellow though
That might be where the blackberries came from that invested the State Forrest. In the 70's the Ag Dept went in to eradicate them with Agent Orange, but it the process spread Die Back fungus around on their truck tires causing a bigger problem, or so one of my Grand Uncle's who was a National Park ranger reckoned at the time. Talking of which, it would be unlikely to find an overlooked corpse in a National Park, or Water Authority catchment areas as the Rangers do know these places like the back of their hand. It's more likely that Sarah could be overlooked upon undeveloped private or crown land.

Can someone who is not a complete and utter nut job give me a concise update on where this is at to save me reading 224 pages?

Thanks in advance :)

We're all a bit nutty on here Craffles.

You're welcome. :D

Trial doesn't start until November, legals are still fighting over what evidence goes through and what doesn't.

I wonder what affect these details about fetishes have on the accused? Could they be a ploy to give him a taste of what’s to come in the hope that he may change his plea to avoid an excruciating examination of his private life? The accused already appears to have attempted self harm on the eve of a court appearance. Maybe there are indications that he may crack?

Note- I have very little legal knowledge so I don’t know if this scenario is absurd or not.

Can someone who is not a complete and utter nut job give me a concise update on where this is at to save me reading 224 pages?

Thanks in advance :)

if we want to know who the complete and utter nutter is we just need to read a bit pf your prior posting history....hilarious....

'So much has been written about the Claremont Serial Killings but so little is known " reads the teaser from the West Australian Newspaper this morning....
The audacity of this mob knows no bounds after they have all but ignored the case in the years post arrest , refused to make any criticism of the astounding WAPOL stuff ups revealedin the case including the fact that for twenty years they overlooked a convicted sex offender with form for a bizarre daylight abduction in the exact location, as they simultaneously appealed to Scotland Yard. the FBI, the Mossad and NASA for "assistance" with the case...(.OMG the shame.....)...laughing stock of LE worldwide....
No investigative journalism to provide a photo of how the accused looked in 1996 which might bring more witnesses forward, no photographs of the parents or sister......and a paywall timed to coincide exactly with the commencement of the prosecution..
it would be more accurate of the to say " WE have written so little about the Claremont Serial Killings and even been outpointed on several occasions by the minnow "Post" newspaper.......woefull.

'So much has been written about the Claremont Serial Killings but so little is known " reads the teaser from the West Australian Newspaper this morning....

Here's the fetadata behind the West's CSK Teaser today.

Thanks to Pressreader and the Apple MAC's stock standard free built in Photo Preview Program: Adjust Colour option, then click on Auto Level button, then manually decrease exposure and contrast and maximise the sharpness. That clears the fog nicely :)

All 4 FB comments to this article today so far, piss on the WAN spraywall, and don't comment on the article itself.

Screen Shot 2019-06-29 at 12.23.38 pm.png
Screen Shot 2019-06-29 at 12.18.27 pm.png Screen Shot 2019-06-29 at 12.18.42 pm.png
Screen Shot 2019-06-29 at 12.18.52 pm.png
Screen Shot 2019-06-29 at 12.19.08 pm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back