Meltdown Clarkson tells everyone to GAGF

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s ok. Forget it. I’m being ridiculous.

The main focus now for North is to keep things in house and ignore outside opinion.

The first port of call tomorrow morning is to give Danniii Laidley a tingle and see how s/he’s feeling about a return to Senior coaching at league level.

If the old bird says yes, your problems are solved.
North's ball movement in transmission would improve immeasurably

You are the biggest grub on BigFooty... why am I not surprised that you have latched on to UNTESTED accusations and started throwing the racism card around. These accusations need to be tested, the accused need to be given he opportunity to admit to or challenge said accusations, and anything else in between is conjecture and speculation.

Youre a garden variety race hustler champ.
You're a redneck goose

Ahm, so how are the victims in this s**t fight? Everyone? Sounds like the outcome Gil was chasing, no winners, no losers.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

And having the power that I have, stop with the circular arguments and endless shitfights. Just accept that the flog you don't like is a flog and be done.

I shall be drinking later and swinging the banzhammer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And having the power that I have, stop with the circular arguments and endless shitfights.
Err...

thats-why-im-here-obi-wan.gif

Who are the victims though?

That’s my point, someone’s going to believe they’ve been wronged. Gilligan would be hoping for a nil all draw like the AFL always do, but that’s not going to happen.

And having the power that I have, stop with the circular arguments and endless shitfights. Just accept that the flog you don't like is a flog and be done.

I shall be drinking later and swinging the banzhammer.

But aren’t us top of the wazz members immune from the Banzhammer? Just remember Chief’s looking for a new Porsche for the Misses.

But aren’t us top of the wazz members immune from the Banzhammer? Just remember Chief’s looking for a new Porsche for the Misses.

No one is immune, especially that guy who thinks he's in charge

That’s my point, someone’s going to believe they’ve been wronged. Gilligan would be hoping for a nil all draw like the AFL always do, but that’s not going to happen.

It can never be a nil all draw though... mud sticks.
And thats why complete transparency and due process is imperative....this hasnt happened

It can never be a nil all draw though... mud sticks.
Galligan has handled it like a sub 50 IQ. Mud will stick, evidence will either be presented or discarded. There will be no winners, and perhaps there shouldn't be.

He might have the wrong way around :cool:

yeah hiding behind the old mental illness excuse is wearing thin...face up to your actions you gutless flog.
Fair enough he’d be under the pump mentally and emotionally but if the accusations are true then it’s all his own doing not to mention the strain he put on the alleged victims.

But yeah, the mental illness thing is definitely being exploited now as it seems to be used willy nilly and is basically a get out of jail free card.

I pity the genuine cases in future years being ignored because high profile flogs like Buddy, The Kardashians or Harvey Weinstein for example overusing it encourages any weak minded & cowardly individuals to follow suit and refuse to be accountable for their bullshit.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back