Workshop Clash strip for Longford Tigers Needed

Remove this Banner Ad

bebji

Debutant
Oct 7, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
Hey everyone, I love some of the great designs on here.

Next season my local club Longford Tigers is looking at getting a new clash strip, as there is another tiger team in the competition wearing the same jumper.

The design brief is to have a predominantly white jumper as we have an old supporters group known as 'the white tigers'. Besides that there isn't many limitations. They quite like the old Richmond training guernsey which was white with claw marks and a tiger head.

I have started a design of my own which I will post later. I would love to see some of your ideas, and look forward to playing in the jumper next year..

Re: Clash strip for Tigers

This is my entry...
fyzvq8.png

Andonis, why don't you use the proper sash template??? That one that you've used just about has a right-angle in it at the bottom, on the back

I like the designs so far, the only thing with using a design with the sash is we will be wearing it against a tiger team with a sash. Might cause some confusion still, maybe? This is an idea I have been working on..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Maybe change the yellow to white in this.....
Richmond-PS-2007.gif

or the black to white in this.....
Richmond-Claw.gif

Fixed to match the design brief.

This is not my design. But LeeARM has previously posted a design which I think would be perfect once re-coloured.

Thanks for bothering to dig that up. I'll try redrawing it in white, yellow and black.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some great ideas there, thanks everyone. I will take them to the comittee and hopefully one will be our new clash strip for next year. If you have more designs keep posting them. Thanks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back