Rumour Clayton Oliver

Remove this Banner Ad

and fresh off the press from today's court hearing for driving disqualifie - "The registrar noted Oliver was otherwise of good character and fined him $600 without conviction"

Is this the good character that breaks off car's side mirrors and bends windscreen wipers?

All is well. No need to be alarmed. Clarry knew he wasn't insured when he got behind the wheel but he didn't know his licence was suspended at the time - because he never bothered to read the letter. I'm not convinced he can read tho.
Yep as an average punter - never open that letter from the Department of Justice/Courts - might be bad news- smart!

1707351218808.jpeg

c4206e63eac4a3c0de722ca10f6bab5a

I think that Clayton Oliver has just been causing controversy after controversy and he is probably on his last chance. If he doesn't play well I have a feeling everything could go downhill really quickly. Any thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Young Clarry booting goals today in the praccy, I said he'd be resilient enough to bounce right back while almost everyone else had him on the scrapheap! haha
Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. It's a step in the right direction but he has not bounced back yet.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. It's a step in the right direction but he has not bounced back yet.

Well he's a good chance to play Opening Round against Sydney on March 7th if all goes well, as I predicted he would be. A far cry from what all his critics would have you think over the off-season.

Well he's a good chance to play Opening Round against Sydney on March 7th if all goes well, as I predicted he would be. A far cry from what all his critics would have you think over the off-season.
Ah pump the brakes champion.
Looks like he has a few hoops to get through before we hang the Brownlow around his neck.

Last edited:
Oliver has his issues and drugs are apart of those.

But Melbourne has a serve drug problem and the normality that culture has made it is why he's got issues. The club leaking against him as well.. I wish Oliver all the best, I know personally it's very unlikely you'll see Oliver play a AFL game this year. However, it's Melbourne as a football club thats the culprit.

Smith actively dealing to teammates but hey nah. nah, we're all good says Goody and Perty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back