Rumour Clayton Oliver

Remove this Banner Ad

Reading between the lines I feel like his issues are probably very complex. Who knows what it was that caused him to turn to substance abuse. There's often a lot of trauma there when it comes to such things. Hopefully the last year was a wake up call and he can stay on course.

Think someone mentioned earlier he needs the routine of football to stay on track, injury and off season are not his friend. Asides from the other cretinous stuff he has done probably due to the ADHD

Think someone mentioned earlier he needs the routine of football to stay on track, injury and off season are not his friend. Asides from the other cretinous stuff he has done probably due to the ADHD
He's had football the last 10 years and he still clearly has problems, so I wouldn't be looking at it as any kind of panacea.

Also, as someone with ADHD in the family, it's a reason, but it's not an excuse.

He's had football the last 10 years and he still clearly has problems, so I wouldn't be looking at it as any kind of panacea.

Also, as someone with ADHD in the family, it's a reason, but it's not an excuse.
And when he had his first stint of injury he went off the rails

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The specific reference to faking hamstring injuries stuck out to me. I remember Clarry was out for half the season with a hammy yet was seen throughout training at high speeds and doing sprints etc, never made a lot of sense.

Wasn't he also arguing the trainers too?

It all adds up now looking back.

It’s clear the AFL supporter has been duped, we’ve been lied to, conned and all the while the AFL Exec have been pretending it’s employees were squeaky clean.

If ‘Joe Blow’ wants to indulge, fine, ‘manage’ him….but it should have been acknowledged years ago that a ‘hammy’ may well be a bit ‘spammy’…and the real reason a double whammy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back