Clive

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you talking about Longmuir or Clive still?

Longmuir is 198cm.. taller than Simmonds.

Seems tall enough for the ruck to me.

Later
Voodoo-

Originally posted by mick ryan
Is that the same Cunningham that kicks around corners and has done so since he was a Colts player at Claremont? the same dumb Cunningham that makes nearly as many mistakes as Clive? If you reckon he is a better option than T Lo then please enlighten me!

For a start he always finds the pill , just a pity he dont get the encougement & support TLo gets which still baffles me cause I reckon he is a lazy , incosistent sooky SOB. He plays his good games which are very good then he plays his poor games which are plain focked!!! Cunningham is unfairly treated by fans & some sections of media and if given the same support as other players such as McManus in his black days he will become a good solid AFL player.

I dont wanna go into T Lo's attitude either , he may be a terrier when he wants to be , but I hear from sources he is a arrogant little prick.

Originally posted by crazy_big_al
he is tooo bloody short to play in the ruck

And I guess you reckon that Bell is too short to be a Rover? You obviously know very little or nothing about Justin and Ruckmen.

Originally posted by Freo Hitman
For a start he always finds the pill , just a pity he dont get the encougement & support TLo gets which still baffles me cause I reckon he is a lazy , incosistent sooky SOB. He plays his good games which are very good then he plays his poor games which are plain focked!!! Cunningham is unfairly treated by fans & some sections of media and if given the same support as other players such as McManus in his black days he will become a good solid AFL player.

I dont wanna go into T Lo's attitude either , he may be a terrier when he wants to be , but I hear from sources he is a arrogant little prick.

He might find the pill ok then you hold your breath wondering how he'll stuff up his disposal and invariably miss the target. He will never become a good solid AFL player and I wont be surprised if he is traded at the end of the season. As for your sources re TLo, get rid of em they are talking out of their collective dungfunnels.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back