Prediction Closest To the Pin - Final Membership Tally for 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm so bloody competitive at mini golf.
Haha...I hear ya... My wife's always saying 'one day you well let one of us win'...
Why take away the joy of winning for me!!! Ain't my problem they're crap at it! And whats the point of going out (and paying) to lose!?
Yeah I think I'm competitive too. :oops:

Haha...I hear ya... My wife's always saying 'one day you well let one of us win'...
Why take away the joy of winning for me!!! Ain't my problem they're crap at it! And whats the point of going out (and paying) to lose!?
Yeah I think I'm competitive too. :oops:
Like looking into a mirror

(Log in to remove this ad.)

53,277. I think there not much more than 2000 - 3000 above our current figure out there will to pay up even for a 3 gamer. Hey, its still a record and moving forward 60k+ for 2019 with a good start to the season.

:( Only cake sorry and last time I looked HBF was hanging around looking sheepish.:D
Hmm.. might have to investigate........
Ouch and from a Blues supporter :eek:
Come on boys, it was a joke! Of course I'm hurting like the rest of us, most of you have seen premierships and all I've seen are wooden spoons. But let's at least have a laugh about it every so often :sweatsmile:

If I get closest to the pin, can I get cake mix instead so I can use our impending wooden spoon to make it?

You idiot ... gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back