News Coaching Thread: The Hardwick Era

Remove this Banner Ad

Im very close to a player and this is disgusting behaviour. The poor bloke hasnt got the results I agree but if they think Hardwick is the saviour they are kidding. CLarkson did a good job at Kangaroos didnt he. You need the cattle and unfortunately Dewy hasnt had the cattle to be up near the top the players love Dew but someone in hiogher places has stabbed him big time. Caro should name the leaker and then let that person see how it feels to be ridiculed.

If we are sacking Dew, Evans has got to go too given his comments he made last week.

This is a very risky decision. No Suns coach before has had as good of a record as Dew in retaining players...
Well said, Evans is a snake too dont worry about that. He was in the job as in insider for the AFL. Where did he work previously? Snake.

Is this the same Steven King that tells our midfield to constantly do braindead inside 50s?

B
Im very close to a player and this is disgusting behaviour. The poor bloke hasnt got the results I agree but if they think Hardwick is the saviour they are kidding. CLarkson did a good job at Kangaroos didnt he. You need the cattle and unfortunately Dewy hasnt had the cattle to be up near the top the players love Dew but someone in hiogher places has stabbed him big time. Caro should name the leaker and then let that person see how it feels to be ridiculed.
It’s just business mate.
Lose the emotions.

6 years without making finals is disgusting behaviour. You’re welcome to have Leppitsch back

Hasn’t got the cattle? Suns list is very good and with a profiled coach can attract a couple of free agents to the club all of sudden they’re in the mix. They’re a lot closer and better then their results reflect

Wow. Needed to happen, but gee we have butchered this announcement. Very on-brand for us.

Will be very interesting to see what happens between now and trade period given the one thing keeping Dew in the job was his connection with the players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1734285

I can only assume that this preview ends with "why would I stake my reputation"

Let me assure you Caro (because you're most definatley reading) that your reputation for being s**t at your job is already well known.
Like her or hate her she gets far more right then wrong

My point of disgusting behaviour is that of the snakes and back stabbers within the 4 walls.
Plenty of snakes in every club. He’s had more than enough chances. Someone has to kill Bambi at some point - I’m sure there’s been many, many chats about his performance - even his contract has a finals clause for this year.

Can’t say he was blindsided

Remove this Banner Ad

Back