Streaming Cobra Kai

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Unsure about that but yeah re-shoots could be a factor too.

Gotta be something fairly problematic, you'd think they'd be keen to release it during the lockdown if they could.
Absolutely. That's why it's puzzling.

Also if they want a season 4 better to release now to gauge feedback and get an idea where to go for 4.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

God damm it

fck you rona

Apparently there is going to be potentially 3 more seasons after S3.

The writers have come up with enough material to make S4,5 and 6.

I have heard a few spoilers, which makes it very very interesting. Very bitterly disappointed that this isnt out yet. Hopefully before end of May.

Apparently there is going to be potentially 3 more seasons after S3.

The writers have come up with enough material to make S4,5 and 6.

I have heard a few spoilers, which makes it very very interesting. Very bitterly disappointed that this isnt out yet. Hopefully before end of May.

3 more seasons after this one? wow.

For sure Ali makes her appearance in S3 would be good viewing when she enters back into the lives of Daniel and Johnny lols

Not that I've read anything, but based on the fact that they've already accounted for pretty much every other male character who would be the right age its obviously gotta be

bad boy Mike Barnes lol

Basically every character from the 4 Karate Kid movies will be involved. Hilary Swank will eventually appear. The thing is most of these actors in those movies have not really gone on to big movie icons so appearing in this TV series, is a bonus for them. Plus also they are all at an age where they cant really afford to be picky. Exception being Chad McQueen's son, but he is probably basking in his fathers money in any case.

Will Smith's sons version is the abomination and has no part fortunately in that universe.

Basically every character from the 4 Karate Kid movies will be involved. Hilary Swank will eventually appear. The thing is most of these actors in those movies have not really gone on to big movie icons so appearing in this TV series, is a bonus for them. Plus also they are all at an age where they cant really afford to be picky. Exception being Chad McQueen's son, but he is probably basking in his fathers money in any case.

Will Smith's sons version is the abomination and has no part fortunately in that universe.

Didn't Hilary Swank win an Oscar?

Yes in Million Dollar Baby.

Thats like a lifetime ago back in the early 00s.

She basically only gets TV gigs nowadays. She didnt make it per se in being able to pick and choose her roles.

She will appear in Cobra Kai is just a matter of when. Macchio has already hinted at it.

She has 2. Boys Dont Cry and Million Dollar Baby

Oh, Dutch was Steve McQueen's son? Never knew that.

Didn't they mention the character is in prison?

I only found that out this year also. Apparently keeps himself busy with Nascar or something like that cant remember the specifics.

Yes they mentioned he was in prison.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well it's already filmed. They're selling a ready made new show. That's not happening much currently.

This show has a dedicated cult following, Netflix would be great but I reckon a smaller company looking for a quick subscriber grab will be watching very closely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back