Coffee

Remove this Banner Ad

I like instant better than fancy

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Same.

They have a "real" coffee machine at work, spits out lattes, etc. I hate the coffee- i think its too bitter.

I have recently switched to Necafe Gold Smooth. Its delish. Needs sugar tho with it- definitely at least half a teaspoon. Tried it without sugar, did not enjoy.

Nothing like Christmas Coffee after a great night's sleep.

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having a cup of coffee right now.
I'm into the sashets of different coffees.
It just helps with the concentration levels

615Q63bj%2BzL._SX679_.jpg

instant coffee powder, tastes delish!

I can't drink instant coffee. Tastes like dishwater.

I’m hand grinding my morning coffee right now. Having this one atm.

What percentage of the adult population are addicted to this stuff? Most people dont even seem to be able to get going in the morning till they have had one. Its a bit of a sad microcosm of how the whole world seems to be addicted to different substances.

I only started drinking coffee about 3 years ago - have it most mornings before work and occasionaly on a weekend morning. Good thing is, i reckon, is im not a coffee snob because i havnt been drinking it my whole adult life. We got coffee the opther day from a cafe and the missus hated it, seemed alright to me, coffee tastes the same mostly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What percentage of the adult population are addicted to this stuff? Most people dont even seem to be able to get going in the morning till they have had one. Its a bit of a sad microcosm of how the whole world seems to be addicted to different substances.
100 percent spot on.

And to answer the question I reckon at least 60 percent of people are addicted. Perhaps even 65-75 percent.

True. I doubt it's the caffeine though in most cases, they just tell themselves that. It's the process of getting and consuming the coffee they're addicted to. Just like smokers, most of them just need to walk out and smoke to release anxiety or the like, it's often the process itself they have trouble stopping. If people are having 10+ shots or so total per day, yep.. addicted.

What annoys me - I love coffee, but I drink decaf. I have issues when I have too much caffeine in one hit, I feel terrible. Normally it's only with a double shot but I switched to decaf to avoid such circumstances. I drink it black too, it's really good these days. The annoying part, numbskulls in my office "you drink decaf, what's the point?"... I now return with, "you drink coffee just for the caffeine, what's the point? Just get some tablets and save yourself $4 x 3 per day". Yeah, believe it or not I love the taste of coffee, who would have thought. A lot of people just think it gives them some kind of status to have a coffee cup in their hand too, wouldn't surprise me if they don't like the taste at all.

Alcohol is a far, far worse problem. While many need coffee to get themselves going, there's a tone of people who can't relax and sleep without alcohol.

True. I doubt it's the caffeine though in most cases, they just tell themselves that. It's the process of getting and consuming the coffee they're addicted to. Just like smokers, most of them just need to walk out and smoke to release anxiety or the like, it's often the process itself they have trouble stopping. If people are having 10+ shots or so total per day, yep.. addicted.

What annoys me - I love coffee, but I drink decaf. I have issues when I have too much caffeine in one hit, I feel terrible. Normally it's only with a double shot but I switched to decaf to avoid such circumstances. I drink it black too, it's really good these days. The annoying part, numbskulls in my office "you drink decaf, what's the point?"... I now return with, "you drink coffee just for the caffeine, what's the point? Just get some tablets and save yourself $4 x 3 per day". Yeah, believe it or not I love the taste of coffee, who would have thought. A lot of people just think it gives them some kind of status to have a coffee cup in their hand too, wouldn't surprise me if they don't like the taste at all.

Alcohol is a far, far worse problem. While many need coffee to get themselves going, there's a tone of people who can't relax and sleep without alcohol.
funny campaigner. Good post indeed. Before I read your part about decaf, I was thinking about how people commenteted once to me '' what's the point of drinking decaf. Dumb campaigners. Then you wrote the exact same thing.

Tried instant cappuccino bags as I was hiking on the weekend, by god it was awful. Dishwater is an overused term to describe bad drinks, but this really was 'rinse-water'. It was so cold the warmth was the only thing that got me through it.

Will go back to black coffee bags for hiking - they're at least drinkable.

had myself a great brew just then. Getting excited about tonights game.

Good times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back