Meltdown Collingw2010d tells Collingwood to GAGF

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there one thread this week that you haven't tainted with you s**t commentary?
lxXuaUj.gif

So posters and fans of "Big 4" teams, what's going on with all of the tantrums and meltdowns lately over the last 3 weeks?

Picture 3.png
Picture 4.png

I thought "Big 4" teams are supposed to be good and successful and supposed to be winning all the time and are powerful and marketable? Yet only 2 "Big 4" teams have succeeded in being brave this year while the other 2 are literally *******

So posters and fans of "Big 4" teams, what's going on with all of the tantrums and meltdowns lately over the last 3 weeks?

View attachment 156322
View attachment 156323

I thought "Big 4" teams are supposed to be good and successful and supposed to be winning all the time and are powerful and marketable? Yet only 2 "Big 4" teams have succeeded in being brave this year while the other 2 are literally *******

Got a calculator.

Would be interested in how many combined flags the top 4 pretenders have won since your last flag.

Forget that the Top 4 was more just a supporter base measurement from another era... if flags are your measure of us, lets see what you have...

Got a calculator.

Would be interested in how many combined flags the top 4 pretenders have won since your last flag.

Forget that the Top 4 was more just a supporter base measurement from another era... if flags are your measure of us, lets see what you have...
But why is that demographic all melting lately? That lot have no right to melt as far as I'm concerned on that "measure", well maybe Richmond perhaps................

I'm not very good at melting :(

I tipped Collingwood crumbling 6 weeks ago and was accused of trolling. Sipping from the bottle of vindication wine tastes so suite ... I am #concerned about your Youf, Kennedy and De Goey look like Dekker Hine fizzers. Can't see Treloar wanting to join a team with such a bleak future.

But why is that demographic all melting lately? That lot have no right to melt as far as I'm concerned on that "measure", well maybe Richmond perhaps................

You said we were supposed to be good, and powerful and marketable all the time.

So, present something other than a single H&A game to impart some relevance.

Of all the things you could hang your hat on after a good win for the dogs, you went money, supporters and flags vs the old Big 4?

Silly.

I tipped Collingwood crumbling 6 weeks ago and was accused of trolling. Sipping from the bottle of vindication wine tastes so suite ... I am #concerned about your Youf, Kennedy and De Goey look like Dekker Hine fizzers. Can't see Treloar wanting to join a team with such a bleak future.

You picked a team of 19-24 year olds to struggle against 1st, 2nd, 3rd and last year's prelim qualifier?

...and I thought we were brave. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You picked a team of 19-24 year olds to struggle against 1st, 2nd, 3rd and last year's prelim qualifier?

The Dogs had a younger team per average today then your lot, you can't play the age/inexperience card anymore.

you were beaten by a less experienced side today.

yes, the pies have some kids but it's still the experienced guys who are carrying you.

props to moore though, will be a player.

You said we were supposed to be good, and powerful and marketable all the time.

So, present something other than a single H&A game to impart some relevance.

Of all the things you could hang your hat on after a good win for the dogs, you went money, supporters and flags vs the old Big 4?

Silly.
I would not have commented if this fred wasn't made but that screenshot is #concerning evidence imo, it's not a dig at Collingwood, it's a dig at the demographic in general.

Most of the "Big 4" are happy enough to sink the boots in to teams like Norf, Bullflogs and Aints that are lucky to "survive" on strategically placed AFL welfare payments etc etc these days.........well stiff s**t

You were 4th at the time though ;)

The Dogs had a younger team per average today then your lot, you can't play the age/inexperience card anymore.

They weren't younger, older, luckier... just better.

No excuses for today, but you try to play wise sage of wisdom, after your Moore fails today... you're flailing.

I get it. The Pies losing might offer some relief from Friday. Sadly, every thing you've tried today blew up in your face :(

you were beaten by a less experienced side today.

yes, the pies have some kids but it's still the experienced guys who are carrying you.

props to moore though, will be a player.

Actually, I thought our experience failed us.

Pendles, Swan, Varcoe, Brown, Goldsack zero impact in that last quarter.

It was Moore, DeGoey with some key clearances... Langdon and Frost holding the fort.

They passed the test, but again, our leadership is there to be questioned.

That's the real fail of all these troll attempts. Pendles, untouchable for trolling apparently, again proved he might well be a bit of a Marc Murphy behind the wheel.

I don't want to tell you how to troll, but he is ripe for the picking

Remove this Banner Ad

Back