List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm a bit nervous about Aish. 500k is a lot of money. If we get him will be massive as obviously he is highly rated
Pickering has insisted he wants to go to Pies since he announced us as nominated club. I'm confident that won't change

Is there anyone else in the mix apart from treloar and aish re? And is aish a certainty or not? If we land all 3 howe aish and treloar I'm gonna go down burke st and dance the zorba in full uniform like a f levendi re. Then I'm gonna make a v line to Stalectites and shout everyone a souv f it re.

Is there anyone else in the mix apart from treloar and aish re? And is aish a certainty or not? If we land all 3 howe aish and treloar I'm gonna go down burke st and dance the zorba in full uniform like a f levendi re. Then I'm gonna make a v line to Stalectites and shout everyone a souv f it re.
Think you've got your drinks or trains mixed up with your phrases.
It's Bee line.

Swan is from the greatest draft in history and he was pick 58. Langdon is a good, ordinary player at pick 65 but in what people are touting as worst draft of all time I think my mum is a chance to go pick 68.

Can she kick goals?

#hinespecial

Collingwood are set to secure James Aish by handing over Brisbane two second-round draft picks to secure the elite 19 year-old.

The Pies will trade their second round selection in this years draft, and forward on a future second-round selection received from St Kilda for Nathan Freeman for Aish.

- The Age

So a 2nd round pick and Nathan Freeman for Aish.

And people say we are not fair traders!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood are set to secure James Aish by handing over Brisbane two second-round draft picks to secure the elite 19 year-old.

The Pies will trade their second round selection in this years draft, and forward on a future second-round selection received from St Kilda for Nathan Freeman for Aish.

- The Age

When you post a link, can you include the URL. There is no mention of this on their website.

- The Age

And we will hopefully retain the 21 received from GWS (via Carlton) to keep a pick inside the top 25. #winning

Maybe even a sneaky Finlayson for the other late pick we are apparently going to be sending GWS way.

And we will hopefully retain the 21 received from GWS (via Carlton) to keep a pick inside the top 25. #winning

Maybe even a sneaky Finlayson for the other late pick we are apparently going to be sending GWS way.

The quote Baltimore Jack made is on the AFL Offseason page, there is no mention of it on the Age Website, it's a made up story.

giphy.gif

to commerate the couple of days remaining in the trade i think id put on one of my fav tracks:

everything will be allright when we land treloar and aish in the next cuppla daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays.. beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeautiful!

coupla days - con the fruiterer

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-10-20/trade-winds-swans-key-to-carlisle-deal

Lions soften stance on Aish with Pies to swoop

North Melbourne remains the Brisbane Lions' preference to barter a deal for wantaway midfielder James Aish, but the Queensland club is likely to push for a future second-round pick if he sticks with Collingwood as his preferred destination.

The Age reports that the Lions believe getting this year's pick 26 from the Pies would be of little value – unless it is tied to a deal for North midfielder Ryan Bastinac - given they already have points enough to match rival bids and secure academy products Eric Hipwood and Ben Keays at the draft.

The Pies are likely to receive a future second-round pick for Nathan Freeman from St Kilda, which they could then forward to the Lions.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-10-20/trade-winds-swans-key-to-carlisle-deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back