Opinion Commentary & Media VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Can the league admit this guy is a piece of s**t and move on? I’m mad enough as is that we get nothing for doing the right thing and teams are frothing at the bit for him once his ban is over.

But he has no willingness to change. EVER. We tried, multiple times, and the teams know now that emails been leaked. Any team that touches him should incur a massive penalty if his services are taken, if they can be at all.

The RIGHT thing to do, would be handing him a life ban. I don’t give a s**t what he does with his life at this point onward, he was given many chances and he does not deserve another to make significant amounts of money in this sport, when decent hard working Australians couldn’t even DREAM of making a tenth of what he’s made in his short career already. Doesn’t deserve another dime, not one. heck off and work elsewhere.

Love how they subtly reattach the North-Thomas connection by showing him the royal and white stripes…
Like it or not, North is who the lowlife played for. The whole story is less that he was a North player and more that is an AFL player doing this while recieving numerous chances the layman is not afforded in life.

People defending him need to get thier heads read. He is on a fast track to nowhere with this inability to learn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When old mate who is as North Melb as can be and a massive support to all the players. Says nah * him off , s**t is as bad as it could get.

A very sad story for all involved
Clearly, old mate is NOT B Scotts I take it.

Didn't Bard just tell Timmy whatsisname that Taryn was a good bloke or something?

Bardly would have had a lot of inside knowledge from his time as an AFL administrator and he also coached the lad in his formative year.

Ahhh. This explains the context of the leaked e-mail. Pre-emptive damage control. North knew this was coming at some stage I reckon.
Possible. Even if not, it shows that Jen and those at North like Sonja, Todd and Clarko et-al were not only correct to eject him from the club, but Jen dutifully warned the other clubs by communicating with her peers in order to help them by preventing them from making a bad mistake in picking him for their team.

And yet, one coach doubled down on his good guy comments.

I joined big footy to express my dislike of Scott. I will double down on that now to say that I cannot stand the sight of him.

I am pissed off because we have essentially given our opponents a free AA player. A pick 8, an unbelievably good player for free. One of the silkiest skilled players ive seen in the jumper.

Jen Watt is cooked. The game and the comp is about winning flags. No one gives a s**t about a few text messages. We lose, opposition win.

The outrage on giving pick 20 or whatever it was for CCJ.. we have given up one of the best players we have seen since Wellsy up for free.

Will be on a list in 2025
“A few text messages” 😂

My apologies for engaging, I didn’t realise you were that far gone.

Hand us a priority pick for two reasons.

Our pick 1 ****ed off in his first year because he was a sensitive little prick.

Our top 10 pick got fired because he was a serial harassing pig and nobody in the league should touch him.

Right off the bat those are two causes for reparations, and that can include wasting 1 year of a 5 year contract on big money for a star coach on a racism allegation that has gone unproven and has only wasted the time and resources of the NMFC, including burning out an assistant coach in Ratten who was doing wonders for us.. Don’t even get me started on how the COVID bubble season essentially imploded our club beyond repair mid-rebuild, that was another thing out of our control.

Has North made its own bed? Yes. To an extent, but one cannot argue that we’ve been ****ed over royally.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back