Opinion Commentary & Media VII

Remove this Banner Ad

It pains me to say it but we seem to have made a lot of poor choices in drafting and recruiting in recent years. Were the backgrounds of JHF and Thomas not looked into in the depth required? Rawlings drafting of CCJ, Stephenson, Corr (maybe a little unfair on Corr). List cloggers like Jack Mahoney, Crocker's boy, Dyl Stephens and others. MSD misses like D'Ambrosio. The ridiculous long contracts given to the likes of Luke McDonald. The fetish we seem to have for delisting ordinary footballers and then replacing them with even more ordinary footballers. This is all friendly fire. Until we get this right we'll be anchored to the bottom for who knows how long? MSD not too flash either. We have to get these things right
So you're saying we should have picked D'Ambrosio over Kallan Dawson?

So you're saying we should have picked D'Ambrosio over Kallan Dawson?
At the time I thought we should have, he is a skilled user of the footy something we certainly needed in the back half at that time, we have more options now. I like Kal and thought he was given an unfair go up until this season, certainly an important cog in our backline now.

Late to comment on this l know…to a degree yes the mess was caused by the club…
But gee wiz l love how these knowledgeable beacons of truth fail to mention or even bother to acknowledge the reasons behind it …..just to darn lazy …easy to be pathetic and collect a paycheck….l guess.
Hawks priority picks ….short memory you overstuffed pompous hasbean
Rookie coach up and leaving in COVID bubble
Sooky pick one whos management were in talks with PA not even months into his first year arranging a move home….
Paul Roos doing sweet fa and unable to acknowledge his stuff ups whilst here..Dave says hi Paul. Or have you got amnesia due to to many cocktails in Hawaii..
But the best one of all….and I’ll use Jasons line to start off my answer…they made their bed and can lie in it…..lm assuming you mean the greatest list debacle, top ups and end of careers made by Scott, Luff and crazy Cam….yet all of you won’t go near it with a ten foot pole to hold them to account..after all they were the ….what’s the word ..architects of many list decisions you like to refer to….

SURE whack the club…..yep bad decisions in past were made….but don’t preach from your soap box and tar the current board / club if you have no guts to question the how comes and who’s responsible….
Easy to kick in the boots…hard to actually acknowledge the causes….as always.

Jase makes some good points, but some serious draft concessions certainly wouldn’t hurt. When I say “serious “, maybe an early selection or two. Like Hawthorn had. Another pick in the 20’s isn’t doing much. Particularly when there’s caveats on it.

With the stable coaching environment we have in place now, we could probably make it count.

Jase makes some good points, but some serious draft concessions certainly wouldn’t hurt. When I say “serious “, maybe an early selection or two. Like Hawthorn had. Another pick in the 20’s isn’t doing much. Particularly when there’s caveats on it.

With the stable coaching environment we have in place now, we could probably make it count.
If they'd have given something decent to begin with instead of pissing about with future third rounders, maybe we still wouldn't be in this mess...

let he without sin cast the first stone.

TT blowing up all over front of HUN this morning again
So sad, so much talent and yet all his talent going down the toilet as we speak. He will never learn, people like this unfortunately think they can go through life and be untouchable and get away with things you and I could never get away with, things have already changed at our club and in the long run it will be the right decision, he did the programs but only because he had to, wasn't ever really interested in changing his behaviour and had no intention.

So sad, so much talent and yet all his talent going down the toilet as we speak. He will never learn, people like this unfortunately think they can go through life and be untouchable and get away with things you and I could never get away with, things have already changed at our club and in the long run it will be the right decision, he did the programs but only because he had to, wasn't ever really interested in changing his behaviour and had no intention.
when the cash runs out he will change his views, but of course then it will be to late for him,

Late to comment on this l know…to a degree yes the mess was caused by the club…
But gee wiz l love how these knowledgeable beacons of truth fail to mention or even bother to acknowledge the reasons behind it …..just to darn lazy …easy to be pathetic and collect a paycheck….l guess.
Hawks priority picks ….short memory you overstuffed pompous hasbean
Rookie coach up and leaving in COVID bubble
Sooky pick one whos management were in talks with PA not even months into his first year arranging a move home….
Paul Roos doing sweet fa and unable to acknowledge his stuff ups whilst here..Dave says hi Paul. Or have you got amnesia due to to many cocktails in Hawaii..
But the best one of all….and I’ll use Jasons line to start off my answer…they made their bed and can lie in it…..lm assuming you mean the greatest list debacle, top ups and end of careers made by Scott, Luff and crazy Cam….yet all of you won’t go near it with a ten foot pole to hold them to account..after all they were the ….what’s the word ..architects of many list decisions you like to refer to….

SURE whack the club…..yep bad decisions in past were made….but don’t preach from your soap box and tar the current board / club if you have no guts to question the how comes and who’s responsible….
Easy to kick in the boots…hard to actually acknowledge the causes….as always.
But...

But...

BRadY!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It might not be much...but its good to see some story about his time at the club....
and that there are fans questioning his recall of events....thought the snippet by our then ceo on Roosy was intresting...
As far as lm concerned he was one of many who played a part in the overall shamozzle...and needs to own that..

Jeez it'd be a shame if someone took to these footy journos with a ball pein hammer

If anyone is using a chromecast to stream kayo off their phones. I may have found a setting in Google Home that at this stage, fixed my skipping issue, freezing issue etc

• Open the Google Home app .
  • Tap and hold your device's tile.
  • At the top right, tap Settings. Video.
  • Turn on Use 50 Hz HDMI mode
Worth a shot if anyone has issues

Tristan Xerri's mum will be livid as the commentary still calling him Cherry and not Sherry

If anyone is using a chromecast to stream kayo off their phones. I may have found a setting in Google Home that at this stage, fixed my skipping issue, freezing issue etc

• Open the Google Home app .
  • Tap and hold your device's tile.
  • At the top right, tap Settings. Video.
  • Turn on Use 50 Hz HDMI mode
Worth a shot if anyone has issues

Legend!

Andrew Gaze should eat more hot s**t to shut him up . Biggest flog on TV . Saying we don’t exist.

Dimma knows, Clarkson knows. I ******* know, Do the ******* players know?

Find some belief campaigners. LDU, you went through one of the toughest things life can throw at ya as a young fella. What you are experiencing now is a piss with the wind compared to that. Find it son!

I completely agree with him. Too much talent there for it to not work.

The issues right now don't actually stem from the young talent, it's the senior core that we have very few of and the ones that are in there are not providing enough. The best we can hope for is an ok game from the remaining experienced players on our list and hope the inconsistent types that have been in the system for a while come good.

Clarko's job becomes easier if the players that should know better, play better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back