Concerning signs for the West Coast Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Have they even won a game this year?
Surely no team has been bad enough to lose to them.
I saw them win against someone but my kids fiddled with the tv controls so it was only screening in black and white. From the jumper though and how s**t they were it looked like it might have been lol Norf so it’s understandable..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have they even won a game this year?
Surely no team has been bad enough to lose to them.
ITS HAPPENING...
Puffers will win next week keeping the faith in those keeping the faith in Kern.
WBYcij8.gif

I see happybuddha has switched back to Geelong. Hits a little rough patch out West and jumps ship, again... Back into a barely afloat wreck though, lol.

Should never have cancelled your Chefmeister account chump.

The funniest part being your entire reasoning was to 'Troll' Richmond as Geelong supporters no longer could after 2017. But remarkably the tigers resumed transmission after a bout of gastro in 18, and went on to b2b and surpass Geelongs lil Dank period of cheating anyway. lol. That's Karma bitch.

I see happybuddha has switched back to Geelong. Hits a little rough patch out West and jumps ship, again... Back into a barely afloat wreck though, lol.

Should never have cancelled your Chefmeister account chump.

The funniest part being your entire reasoning was to 'Troll' Richmond as Geelong supporters no longer could after 2017. But remarkably the tigers resumed transmission after a bout of gastro in 18, and went on to b2b and surpass Geelongs lil Dank period of cheating anyway. lol. That's Karma bitch.
BWAHHAAHAhaha epic melt. Thanks for that. 🤣👏👏

C5CA60E0-C5E7-4141-93EF-EC3086F8105A.jpeg

When West Coke have their AFL side playing, then we can decide how shite they are. Clearly their WAFL side is not up to it, but so what, expected that.

I suspect their AFL side will be worse, but time will tell.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back