Congratulations Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

If Pies concede that much ball forward against either of the other top 4 sides or even bloody Carlton they'll get done in. Maybe they'll do what we did last year and just got the shaky performance out of the way first before going on a tear in the prelim and GF, but playing like tonight won't get it done.

If Pies concede that much ball forward against either of the other top 4 sides or even bloody Carlton they'll get done in. Maybe they'll do what we did last year and just got the shaky performance out of the way first before going on a tear in the prelim and GF, but playing like tonight won't get it done.
Exactly. What happened to being the 4th quarter Kings? Saved by the bloody bell.

They have more chance than old Geelong !

Thx mate. Congrats on your 10th last year. Double digits, you're officially middle of the pack now.

I look forward to your bitter tears of disappointment and rage when Colonscum choke in the Prelim final. Collingwood supporters are the most toxic yet insecure fanbase in Aussie Sports, rather like Trump supporters.

Your club's arrogance and entitlement will be your undoing once again..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah I did read one Harry Potter book, but we don't count quidditch matches as premierships here. That's between you and Huffindoors mate.

Now we all know that you are lying. Everyone knows Collingwood supporters are illiterate savages, can't read or write or compute any basic mathematical equations.

How the hell did Josh Daicos make the AA team?

You dropped 12 places which is a record.
You know constantly bringing up the fact that Geelong are the reigning premiers isn't the burn you think it is. I get that the triggered one doesn't grasp that, but he's very clearly mentally deficient. I expect better from the rest of my Bigfooty.com community though.

Settle down pettle you're aloud to believe what you like in your own little world.:$

The world and history books have finally acknowledged what war criminals and mass murderers Christopher Colombus and Captain Cook were, why should we as a progressive society deny the likes of Carlton and Geelong of their rightful premiership tallies cause of a few insecure cry baby Richmond supporting nuffs like yourself who are history deniers ? How selfish are you ? SMH

#Disgusted

The world and history books have finally acknowledged what war criminals and mass murderers Christopher Colombus and Captain Cook were, why should we as a progressive society deny the likes of Carlton and Geelong of their rightful premiership tallies cause of a few insecure cry baby Richmond supporting nuffs like yourself who are history deniers ? How selfish are you ? SMH

#Disgusted
Over It Whatever GIF by Satisfied Customer
unimpressed morgan freeman GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back