Multiplat Control

Remove this Banner Ad

Second time through I’m enjoying this even more (probably because I know what coming so I’m not as creeped out). Taking more time to explore the building and read and watch stuff.

Chasing the platinum has also forced me to use the upgrade systems, try different weapons and finish side quests.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Second time through I’m enjoying this even more (probably because I know what coming so I’m not as creeped out). Taking more time to explore the building and read and watch stuff.

Chasing the platinum has also forced me to use the upgrade systems, try different weapons and finish side quests.

Playing through again I'm not sure what creeped me out the first time. Maybe it was just the unknown? It's really just an action game and if it weren't for the constant sound of voices in the backing track I don't think it would be creepy at all.

Playing through again I'm not sure what creeped me out the first time. Maybe it was just the unknown? It's really just an action game and if it weren't for the constant sound of voices in the backing track I don't think it would be creepy at all.

It’s the overall tone of the game, the voices you can hear the FBC employees floating from the ceiling all of it make it creepy.

But you are right it’s really just an action game, a bloody good one when you start using the different weapons and abilities.

It’s the overall tone of the game, the voices you can hear the FBC employees floating from the ceiling all of it make it creepy.

But you are right it’s really just an action game, a bloody good one when you start using the different weapons and abilities.

I'm taking more notice of the sub stories within the story this time around too. I'm really fascinated this time around with the Oceanview motel and love reading the notes about it. Once I'm finished with this second playthrough I think I might go look up some deep dives on YouTube about the lore.

Was enjoying it a lot, but some of the boss battles have killed my enthusiasm somewhat. The Mold Boss and the Final Battle with Hartman have me on the brink of a controller obliteration.

Prob doesn't help that I only just realised you could deconstruct the mod powerups. I've been running around for ages with a full bag of level 1/2 mods, leaving god knows what behind :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Was enjoying it a lot, but some of the boss battles have killed my enthusiasm somewhat. The Mold Boss and the Final Battle with Hartman have me on the brink of a controller obliteration.

Prob doesn't help that I only just realised you could deconstruct the mod powerups. I've been running around for ages with a full bag of level 1/2 mods, leaving god knows what behind :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Hartman is tough. Nightmare. But the mold boss is a bitch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back