Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #3: Vaccines

Where do you stand with COVID-19 vaccines?

• I've already been vaccinated (at least once)

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • I intend to get vaccinated soon (first shot)

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • I'll wait for more studies or doctor's advice

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I'll wait until old age or a safer vaccine

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • I don't intend to get any Covid vaccine

Votes: 39 44.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I find scariest around here is how you guys are all part of a subculture that communicates via fake memes that go viral amongst yourselves, which just reinforces your crazy views as being 'real'.

Its like Qanon, or similar crap that was spread at first by the dudes that run 8kun, then amplified by the Russians, and then became a self fueling insanity as trolls and bots pushed the memes and obviously fake stories out there and twitter, instagram, youtube and elsewhere. The memes and obvious bots and trolls have you all convinced you're actually correct, despite the overwhelming evidence you're wrong.

Meanwhile grifters on YT and Instagram make a fortune off your madness via SEO, Adsense and similar.

It's amazing to watch it in practice. Heck even this thread is mostly just you guys reposting and virally sharing those same tweets, youtube videos and so forth on here, just part of the same cycle of madness.

View attachment 1194536

Not only does it not work, it has side effects that can kill you.

And even if it DID work, how is this not just another ploy by 'Big Pharma'?

Surely they'd make a fortune marketing this sh*t if it worked.
Got a source for these studies? And Bill Gates is a major funder of the WHO, and he has a vested interest in vaccines.

What I find scariest around here is how you guys are all part of a subculture that communicates via fake memes that go viral amongst yourselves, which just reinforces your crazy views as being 'real'.

Its like Qanon, or similar crap that was spread at first by the dudes that run 8kun, then amplified by the Russians, and then became a self fueling insanity as trolls and bots pushed the memes and obviously fake stories out there and twitter, instagram, youtube and elsewhere. The memes and obvious bots and trolls have you all convinced you're actually correct, despite the overwhelming evidence you're wrong.

Meanwhile grifters on YT and Instagram make a fortune off your madness via SEO, Adsense and similar.

It's amazing to watch it in practice. Heck even this thread is mostly just you guys reposting and virally sharing those same tweets, youtube videos and so forth on here, just part of the same cycle of madness.
Our crazy views that the lockdowns are causing now, and will into the future, massive societal damage? That the vaccines are experimental without known longterm effects?

Wow, I barely understood a word of that.

This post is more cringe than the dad from Rick & Morty

Yeah it's scary. Some of them have IMDB profiles!

And it's actually getting worse despite us supposedly being on the roadmap to normality and more getting vaccinated every day.

In the SA presser today they seem to have unilaterally decided that masks are a better intervention than social distancing. "For the foreseeable future". :mad:
I dont watch the pressers so i missed this but masks will die off soon. People arent in offices but were late last week, bus/shops is slightly down in compliance from my anecdotal evidence.

More and more people do the chin nappies. Itll just come off soon

That doesnt for a second change the fact we have the dumbest government in the country. Forget Dan, Kim Jun McGowan and whoever else. Ours has eclipsed their stupidity multiple times. Spurrier is an evil, evil, power hungry bitch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many deaths since 10 days ago?

So a vaccine that doesn’t even work is killing Australians.

Wow, I barely understood a word of that.

It shows.

Do you know what SEO, bots and adsense even is? Do you know why these fake twitter profiles and Youtube grifters spam those obviously fake stories? Do you know why they want you to share them among others?

Every share, and every view makes them money.

As for the State actors spreading this insanity (like the Russians) they're just doing it to destabilise society by convincing *******s that 'panda eyes' and 'mozzarella' means 'child rape'.

I mean you guys believe in chemtrails, aliens, COVID being a global scam, 5G towers causing it, flat earth and all sorts of batshit crazy stuff.

And you think we're the sheep? You're all just dancing to the tune of a different piper.

Got a source for these studies? And Bill Gates is a major funder of the WHO, and he has a vested interest in vaccines.

So you're saying Bill Gates has an influence over the WHO, to such an extent that he is able to sway global scientific consensus into agreeing that HX doesnt work?

Lets assume Bill can magically do this somehow.

Why would he? What does he gain from it?

Aaaan here is maryjames with more viral stories so spread.

Memes, YT and Twitter grifters and 'alternative news' sites is the currency around here.
Love how you can’t debate.

Just go the man and not the facts.

Great work champ.

6 people have died from the covid vaccine in Australia prove me wrong.

Love how you can’t debate.

Just go the man and not the facts.

Great work champ.

No, facts dont seem to matter around here. I tried that already.

When you're debating people who think Bill Gates is behind a global conspiracy to depopulate the earth, 5G towers cause COVID, vaccines that are proven to work - dont, and that the disease (even if it exists, which it doesnt) isnt really that bad anyway, and chemtrails, and lizard people and the Jews did it... 'facts' are kind of out the window.

So you're saying Bill Gates has an influence over the WHO, to such an extent that he is able to sway global scientific consensus into agreeing that HX doesnt work?

Lets assume Bill can magically do this somehow.

Why would he? What does he gain from it?
What does he gain? Surely not a serious question. And he funds them for over $500M a year, you think he doesn't have influence? You didn't provide a link to the studies, i wonder why.

No, facts dont seem to matter around here. I tried that already.

When you're debating people who think Bill Gates is behind a global conspiracy to depopulate the earth, 5G towers cause COVID, vaccines that are proven to work - dont, and that the disease (even if it exists, which it doesnt) isnt really that bad anyway, and chemtrails, and lizard people and the Jews did it... 'facts' are kind of out the window.
Studies in America have proven just the last 3 days that the vaccine is not working..

Just go back 10 pages it’s all there documented.

Studies in America have proven just the last 3 days that the vaccine is not working..

Just go back 10 pages it’s all there documented.

Okay, again. You're ignoring the facts:

1) 6 people have died in Australia from over 1 million vaccine doses, of which I am one (vaccinated).

2) 900 odd people have died in Australia from around 33,000 cases of COVID.

Those are accepted facts right? You have to agree here right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back