Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #3: Vaccines

Where do you stand with COVID-19 vaccines?

• I've already been vaccinated (at least once)

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • I intend to get vaccinated soon (first shot)

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • I'll wait for more studies or doctor's advice

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I'll wait until old age or a safer vaccine

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • I don't intend to get any Covid vaccine

Votes: 39 44.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't exclusive to WA.
No, it wouldn't be. Correct me if I'm wrong, but can Victorian police forcibly remove clothing and underwear to inject a vaccine during a state of emergency, legally? Cause they can over here. The army can also legally be granted permission to inject said vaccines.

No, it wouldn't be. Correct me if I'm wrong, but can Victorian police forcibly remove clothing and underwear to inject a vaccine during a state of emergency, legally? Cause they can over here. The army can also legally be granted permission to inject said vaccines.

I haven't heard about it but it wouldn't surprise me if they could, particularly in 'custody'. Have prisoners had the shot yet?

HPV vaccine in india i think it was about 20 years ago sterilised a bunch of young girls. In areas where there was almost total illiteracy, parental approval was usually either a thumb print or the nurses would sign for them.

Not a cull and not billions of people.

Is interesting that China just ended their one-child policy though.

That is not the kind of the thing any government would risk. The chance that a significant number of personnel refuse to enforce would trigger a bigger crisis that no government could chance or hope to survive. It is the kind of thing they should never even state as a possibility. So I would encourage them to go down that path - that would certainly be an end-game

Not a cull and not billions of people.

Is interesting that China just ended their one-child policy though.

They ended the one-child policy in 2016, moving to a two-child policy. And recently announced they were moving to a three-child policy to try to combat a too slow population growth. Unfortunately it didn't do a whole lot to bring the A2 Milk share price back up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was planning to pack up and get out of Victoria once my kids move on into adulthood but i'm wondering if i should just go a bit further and just piss off from Australia.
I love where I live and my family are settled; I'd never have contemplated moving overseas again but the last year...

I worry where our country is headed and what our society looks like - either closed off to the world or segregated via a social credit system to decide what 'freedoms' you are licensed to enjoy.

The problem is, where do you go?

Couldn't tell you myself, GoEaglesGoSGIO or BlueE might be able to tell us though

I asked someone who would know this

Prisoners were in the first roll out group that began in May. Absolutely bugger all uptake. Were meant to vaccinate over a 5 day period but over a 3 month period (so once a month they would go in for 5 days). Were finished with all the people who wanted it on the first day by lunchtime. Not even the prison guards were taking it, never mind prisoners themselves. Uptake maybe 5% range

I asked someone who would know this

Prisoners were in the first roll out group that began in May. Absolutely bugger all uptake. Were meant to vaccinate over a 5 day period but over a 3 month period (so once a month they would go in for 5 days). Were finished with all the people who wanted it on the first day by lunchtime. Not even the prison guards were taking it, never mind prisoners themselves. Uptake maybe 5% range

Up until recently, prisoners in the UK were being offered the jab as it became available under the general prioritisation criteria but they're moving to a 'whole prison' approach. They've had a big uptake and the most recent survey has nearly 80% willing. Of course the risk of contracting the virus is much higher over there.

Up until recently, prisoners in the UK were being offered the jab as it became available under the general prioritisation criteria but they're moving to a 'whole prison' approach. They've had a big uptake and the most recent survey has nearly 80% willing. Of course the risk of contracting the virus is much higher over there.

Thats a random example? Im talking Western Australia

Thats a random example? Im talking Western Australia

It's not random, it's a direct comparison. If within our prison system they were being locked down 23 hours a day with visits being limited due to covid and staff and prisoners dying from it, uptake might be bigger here as well. With nearly 80% over there willing to get the jab, it's hardly necessary to even consider forcing them to do it.

Let’s just get this straight, we have to have a vaccine, that was rushed, isn’t really proven and has been linked to cases of blood clots, heart attacks etc, in order to “get our lives back”. Does this not seem insane to people??
That’s crazy.

Of course you don’t get your life back.

It’s only when everyone else ALSO gets the rushed, unproven vaccine that you get your life back (until the next goalpost shift).

It's not random, it's a direct comparison. If within our prison system they were being locked down 23 hours a day with visits being limited due to covid and staff and prisoners dying from it, uptake might be bigger here as well. With nearly 80% over there willing to get the jab, it's hardly necessary to even consider forcing them to do it.

Its a direct comparison if you ignore the litany of differences for sure. Id say our direct comparison in vaccination rates isnt the UK. It would be NZ first and foremost and once outtside of that spectrum it would be South Korea.

We should compare ourselves to these nations and then figure out when we are insanely below there output, why that is the case

People have beaten me to your posts but I'm no and yes to your initial questions in this post. The culling thing, whilst I hope it isn't true and is a hyperbole, you said yourself that anything is possible.

I do believe this pandemic was deliberate however. Not necessarily every single step, but certain things. The lockdowns, masks, scanning in, wealth disparity (rich getting like 100x richer in 2020 wtf) are all staged. Thousands of new facial recognition cameras were installed during last year's lockdown. The new 5G comms towers began to roll out during last year's lockdown (not saying 5G causes COVID, I'm talking about the new surveillance software needing 5G capabilities to operate to full capacity). Air traffic increased ten fold and then some over the last year. All these extra surveillance measures "for our safety". No response to any pandemic has been this extreme, let alone one with a 99.9% survival rate. Right at the beginning the line "nothing will ever be the same again" was used by premiers. Why would they say that so early? "A few weeks to flatten the curve" is now 16 months and counting to eliminate the virus entirely. Only through experimental vaccines of course.

The pandemic is creating the biggest wealth disparity since the great depression. "You'll own nothing, and be happy" after all I guess. Us plebs will rent everything. We'll have possessions, but they won't be ours. The aftermath is a huge concern but I think the current situation is of comparable concern, why let it get to that point if we can stop it now?

As for the vaccines, the whole thing is a sham. Nano technology and DNA changing injections? I'll pass.

Thanks for your thoughts. I agree that - in light of all of the accumulated data(avg age of mortality etc) - the response has been, dare I say it, unprecedented(and way ott). There are many, many red flags - how anyone has not at least had a bit of a head scratch I will never know. And yet there are many that have bought in to the hysteria holus bolus and will also go out of their way to disparage, mock, belittle and shame anyone who has reservations, which is why I like this board as opposed to the other two echo chambers on this website - at least people can speak freely in here which is quite refreshing.

So much just does not make any sense at all. The inconsistencies, the huge over reactions, the ridiculous measures that defy any sort of logic, the extreme and sustained(16 months and counting) incompetence of our govt and health depts.

It is no wonder that people are speculating and suspect agendas are being played out. And hey, tbh, I do too. I cannot say how exactly(I don't think anyone really can) but the whole thing definitely stinks to the highest of high heavens.

But again, the big concern for me has always been how are things going to look once all of the cards have fallen because imo, we certainly are not going back to any semblance of 'normal'. For better or worse, it's a new, evolving world now. History says it will be the latter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back