Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #3: Vaccines

Where do you stand with COVID-19 vaccines?

• I've already been vaccinated (at least once)

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • I intend to get vaccinated soon (first shot)

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • I'll wait for more studies or doctor's advice

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I'll wait until old age or a safer vaccine

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • I don't intend to get any Covid vaccine

Votes: 39 44.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

29 a worry. We're still essentially the same people that fell for the tricks that others in the 20th century have fallen for. We're not a special, enlightened breed. If the wheels start to fall off, the masses will be beg for a scapegoat and what better than those filthy unvaccinated swine. They deserve everything they get!
I always wondered how the segregationist regimes of the 20th century managed to get enough ordinary people to join the oppression of their fellow man. Now I'm watching it happen in real time. Truly terrifying.

I don't know what you guys are worried about.

Just two weeks to flatten the curve, we'll be out of this by easter.

Stay home stay safe, staying apart keeps us together, do it for grandma, we're all in this together <3

Previous generations had to go to war, we just have to stay home and watch netflix, come on we can do this xoxo

12hpqPZ.jpg

Last edited:
Oh.. so being vaccine fully means fu** all

The new data, published in the U.S. agency’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, also found that fully vaccinated people who get infected carry as much of the virus in their nose as unvaccinated people, and could spread it to other individuals.

So who wants to apologise first ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just don't get how people can watch mr science guy in this video and hold the faith that vaccines are the way to go.
Love your avatar pic - given the divisiveness across the world right now - it vividly displays the exact same image can be both a young lady and a hag at the same time: much like there is and there is no pandemic.

Pisses me off how sheep just line up and get this horrendous shot without any real homework.

Just listened to the TV and nut job crazy billionaire and doctors lining there pockets.
There’s a significant section of society that trust outlets such as CNN as an authoritative source. It’ll be interesting to see the response to this information as it was largely pedaled by skeptics.

Listen to the lot. Unbelievable sh*t.

Our collective moral decline is at rock bottom, when the only forthright and commonsense opinion is coming from a politician who is a barely articulate uneducated ex-fishmonger like Pauline Hansen? Our leaders in government, bureaucracy, media and in corporations are weak, insipid and beyond redemption.

None of them possess a shred of credibility - this is exactly the same across much of the world - a moral collapse.
A world where our leaders can defend the right of a teenager to choose to undergo a gender re-assignment but is incapable of even allowing someone to public express why they do not want to be vaccinated with an experimental drug.

And the vaccinated are in deep s**t according to this article.

Thanks. I was thinking we needed a composite of what we have learnt since the real trials began. I've noted with interest that your list wasn't addressed, but then what could anyone say, Truth/ fact rings loud and clear.

Re 16. There were, but none lived to tell the tale. 29. especially sits heavy on my heart, the divisiveness that's been created. Something new, we now have non vaccinatedism of the most insidious kind.
It sits heavily with me too, so much so that I've reluctantly started to reconsider my secular atheist views
There is a malevolence here that I can not dismiss as stupidity. Whilst, much of the public may be overly trusting - many of our leaders running with this are not stupid - who or what are they trusting or what has gripped them to essentially burn every sense of decency on such scant and most hopeless data?

All politicians have families, many have children, how can they be so out of touch to not see the damage that is being done is infinitely greater than whatever the threat may be. If the pandemic were real and the deaths 10 fold greater - again they would not behave as they have - because they would not need to. People can ascertain the threat themselves. A government may warn and may advise - it has not place or right to enforce any of these measures.

There are so many commonsense matters being ignored.

It is totally naive to believe the economy can ever return back to normal whilst the threat of these lockdown measures remain. It is simply not possible for any small business to make a sizeable investment when at any moment a government can lockdown the entire economy and your business on the basis of another flu.

Therefore it is stupid for people to believe any vaccine will fix it - it cannot

The only way out of this is to admit what we have done is wrong! wrong! wrong!

Open up entirely, protect and isolate only those who are sick and symptomatic. Develop the best protocols for treatment. Have some god damn faith our immune systems will do the job.

In other words, do what has been done since the beginning of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back