Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #3: Vaccines

Where do you stand with COVID-19 vaccines?

• I've already been vaccinated (at least once)

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • I intend to get vaccinated soon (first shot)

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • I'll wait for more studies or doctor's advice

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I'll wait until old age or a safer vaccine

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • I don't intend to get any Covid vaccine

Votes: 39 44.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd sign it while I'm waiting for the Novavax to arrive.

Note- I edited your post for accuracy.

I have no issue with waiting for Novavax, Moderna, whatever.

Fact is there is not enough supply here until later in the year (NSW is even having issues with AZ supply in some areas)

Once supply is sorted and everyone has had an opportunity, then let it rip. But, I'll still support other measures if the health system is struggling.

I have no issue with waiting for Novavax, Moderna, whatever.

Fact is there is not enough supply here until later in the year (NSW is even having issues with AZ supply in some areas)

Once supply is sorted and everyone has had an opportunity, then let it rip. But, I'll still support other measures if the health system is struggling.

No AZ supply issues. That’s just a lie because you are too scared to go get it yourself.

W.A will start building a quarantine centre that will open in October 2022.

And these morons think we will be open for travelling when 70 percent are vaccinated

Delusional

Current vax rate is around 18%. Given that most people don't want it we will never get to 70%. Why is ScoMO setting such a stupid target? Open up and end this nonsense now.

W.A will start building a quarantine centre that will open in October 2022.

And these morons think we will be open for travelling when 70 percent are vaccinated

Delusional
Spending money on something that's a year away from completion, when this whole charade was meant to be temporary just last year.

If antivaxxers could sign a waiver which excludes them from hospital treatment for covid, I'd support this.

Otherwise the entire health system is put at risk.

If the unvaccinated are refused treatment for covid.

Who's responsible for making the hospitals so busy it will place the system at risk ?. It can't possibly be the unvaccinated causing problems & putting the entire health system at risk of collapsing.

Spending money on something that's a year away from completion, when this whole charade was meant to be temporary just last year.

Exactly. Why are they even considering purpose built quarantine facilities? Absolutely farcical. Close to the most baffling of all the baffling propaganda we are being exposed to right now. And yet the sheep still sleep.

If the unvaccinated are refused treatment for covid.

Who's responsible for making the hospitals so busy it will place the system at risk ?. It can't possibly be the unvaccinated causing problems & putting the entire health system at risk of collapsing.

Federal government for 1. not procuring enough vaccines last year and 2. not building quarantine facilities last year.

They were advised to do both these things but instead decided to tell a bunch of lies.

Gas lead recovery, front of the queue, it's not a race etc, all while comparing our economy to other countries as if it was a race.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or.. he knows something we don't. Obviously someone knows what's going on in a plandemic.

The introduction of rapid antigen testing or proof of a negative test maybe? There's still two months to go, if we can keep a lid on it down here it might be doable.

He died of a heart attack on vacation while in the shower in Turkey:

According to a report by Demirören News Agency (DHA), the actor was vacationing in the resort town and succumbed to a heart attack when he was taking a shower at the marina situated on Fethiye’s Fevzi Çakmak Avenue.

‘Gladiator’ actor Mike Mitchell found dead in Turkey’s Fethiye | Daily Sabah

It was his second heart attack, with a prior one in 2006, aged 50:

In recent years, he had slowed his pace down after suffering a heart attack shortly after he won his fifth World Fitness title in 2006.

Mike Mitchell, the bodybuilder who earned roles in Braveheart and Gladiator, dies at 65 | Daily Mail Online

He was 65 years old and a former bodybuilder.

Is there anything at all to link this death to the vaccine?

Questions are finally being asked in mass from the misleading data being presented to everyone in general, this data and the way its being presented is used to make all decisions regarding Covid lockdowns and other covid related actions.

Experts said the high number of cases being detected belatedly – at a time when PCR tests were widely available – suggested many such patients had been admitted for other reasons.
Prof Carl Heneghan, director of the Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine at the University of Oxford, said: "This data is incredibly important, and it should be published on an ongoing basis.
"When people hear about hospitalisations with Covid, they will assume that Covid is the likely cause, but this data shows something quite different – this is about Covid being detected after tests were looking for it."
Prof Heneghan urged the Government to publish clearer data, including whether or not the virus was the primary cause of hospital admission.
"This needs to be fixed as a matter of urgency," he said, adding that the published data could lead the public "towards false conclusions", exaggerating the true levels of pressures on hospitals.
Sir Graham Brady, the chairman of the 1922 committee of Tory MPs, said: "Nearly 18 months into the Covid crisis, it is absurd that data breaking down hospital admissions still isn't publicly available on a regular basis.
"Counting all patients who test positive as Covid hospitalisations is inevitably misleading and gives a false picture of the continuing health impact of the virus."
Greg Clark, the chairman of Commons science and technology select committee, on Monday night said he would write to Sajid Javid, the Health Secretary, asking him to publish the breakdown on a regular basis following The Telegraph's disclosure.
"If hospitalisations from Covid are a key determinant of how concerned we should be, and how quickly restrictions should be lifted, it's important that the data is not presented in a way that could lead to the wrong conclusions being drawn," he said.
"While some of these people may be being admitted due to Covid, we currently do not know how many. And for those who are not, there is a big distinction between people who are admitted because of Covid and those are in for something else but have Covid in such a mild form that it was not the cause of their hospitalisation."

so hospitalization rates are even lower than reported - so the Vaccine is even more effective than presently indicated at reducing severe COVID.
Anti Vax narrative just got king hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back