Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #3: Vaccines

Where do you stand with COVID-19 vaccines?

• I've already been vaccinated (at least once)

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • I intend to get vaccinated soon (first shot)

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • I'll wait for more studies or doctor's advice

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I'll wait until old age or a safer vaccine

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • I don't intend to get any Covid vaccine

Votes: 39 44.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
3,200 cases (that at present) have 203 currently in hospital, 53 in ICU, 27 ventilated and 14 deaths.

Lets talk about those figures.

I just want to point out the hospital numbers are a little inflated due to everyone with covid in QLD going to hospital as per their protocols.

A Link to some covid vaccines deaths.

Terrible.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

From your link:

45,000 Dead in 3 Days from Vaxx!

Thats completely fake news, that has been repeatedly debunked:

An Instagram post claimed, "45,000 confirmed dead from the COVID-19 shots within three days… and they’ve covered it up."

The number tracks back to a woman who did not reveal her method for calculating the figure and who has not been publicly identified. She based her calculations on reports of deaths in VAERS, according to a lawsuit. But the number does not align with data contained in VAERS — and even the reports of death entered into that system do not prove that those people died as a result of receiving a vaccine. VAERS is an open system that contains reports that can be submitted by anyone and are not verified.

Finally, the claim was part of a lawsuit by America’s Frontline Doctors, a group that has peddled many false and conspiratorial claims about COVID-19 and vaccines.

We rate this claim Pants on Fire!

PolitiFact | No evidence of 45,000 deaths from COVID-19 vaccines

Hahahahahahaha.

Literally every single one of your last 20 posts is either just some random crazy person on the internet, or something that actively works against your central argument.

Those are just the NSW numbers.

And they're underreported because those are only the people in hospital today (not those that have been discharged over the past 4 weeks).

Ah I thought you were doing Australia wide numbers. I suppose it's similar to worldwide reporting thus far with 2% of those 3200 cases in NSW suffering severe illness.

Lol seriously .. what an embarrassing post you just made.

Wow
Why though, is his rebuttal not correct, are your sources your posting as dodgy as he’s claiming?

Ah I thought you were doing Australia wide numbers. I suppose it's similar to worldwide reporting thus far with 2% of those 3200 cases in NSW suffering severe illness.

The number is higher than that.

There have been 3,200 cases over the case of over a month, but those are the numbers of ICU patients, hospitalisations and deaths to date.

Even if we froze cases at 3,200, there would have been more hospitalisations (with some people discharged, and some yet to be admitted who only just got sick), more ICU admissions (with some already released from ICU and some yet to be admitted) and more deaths to come.

average age of covid flu deaths in Sweden which hasn’t been lockdown is over 82 years of age imagine that.

What’s the average lifespan in Sweden you ask.. it’s 82.53.
My shock .

average age of covid flu deaths in Sweden which hasn’t been lockdown is over 82 years of age imagine that.

What’s the average lifespan in Sweden you ask.. it’s 82.53.
My shock .

Of course, they've been accused of cruel mismanagement of covid positive aged care residents. Over 5,000 died in the first wave.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im not in lockdown? What are you on about?

And even if I was, lockdowns end once we get vaccinated to a sufficient degree. You're the one arguing for permanent lockdowns with this crazy ani-vaxx sh*t!
Where you based?

No one around here is anti vaxx at all.

Wow again

FDA hasn’t even approved the covid vaccine.

Wow

Why do you care about the American TGA?

And they have approved their use. They received EUA (Emergency use approval) months ago:

The main thing the FDA considers with emergency authorization is, based on the scientific evidence available, that “it’s reasonable to believe that the product may be effective and that the known and potential benefit outweigh the known and potential risks,” explains Nicholson Price, a professor of health law at the University of Michigan Law School in Ann Arbor. The medicine or vaccine also needs to be unique, there can’t be an existing alternative that’s already been approved. For vaccines, manufacturers were required to provide safety data that was “much closer to what a company would need for full approval for the vaccine,” he says. For emergency authorization, the FDA required two months of safety data versus six months for full approval, he explains.

Why Hasn’t The FDA Fully Approved Any Covid-19 Vaccines Yet? (forbes.com)

There is a wealth of data available now (from over 3 billion vaccine doses given over 12 months) to base the science on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back