Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus: Origins

Thoughts on COVID-19? (Choose 2 options)

• It's a naturally occurring virus

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • It came from a Chinese laboratory

Votes: 39 43.8%
  • It came from a US/other laboratory

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • It's dangerous and harsh restrictions are necessary

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • Not dangerous enough to warrant harsh restrictions

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • It's basically another flu, so restrictions are silly

Votes: 20 22.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same at my clinic and many of them doing the same,but I don't have an issue because they don't take your name etc just temp before anyone entered the building to be sure.

This was not a clinic, just an office. What annoyed me was before I had even protested they had taken it. I didn't realise they had recorded until I was leaving. If they had asked I would have said no and left the building. I go there regularly, why now after the 'crisis' is over have they implemented this? The lady I deal with said their industry body had made it mandatory and that the police were doing spot checks so they has to do it. Bullcrap! It's stupid anyway. If I had a temperature I could not go out and about, I would be in bed. If I had one and wanted to get rid of it I could just take a couple of panadol, no high temperature. What is the temperature they are measuring for anyway? I wasn't even advised. They are not doctors or even nurses. I was at a medical clinic yesterday and no-one's temperature was taken.

This place has been OTT since the 'pandemic' began with signs and sanitizer all over the bloody office. They had a sign down in the foyer which had '7 things you can do to prevent covid-19', apart from the usual stuff like washing your hands (thanks mum :rolleyes:) was 'get the flu vaccination' WTF??? What has that got to do with stopping you getting Covid-19?

The stupid thing is I've had so many conversations about how stupid this whole thing ai with this lady and she agrees with me but then they still go along with ell this BS! Not to mention while I was there I saw the boss with a staff member at a desk working on something and he was right next to them - what about the effing 1.5m social distancing!!!!!

What's amusing is I work retail. Not for Coles or Woolies but a major corporation that stayed open this whole time.

So myself and almost a hundred others have been 'on the front line' this whole time without a single thing changing (save for lining up to go on and one way aisles etc) and yet there's still co-workers who think this is all still what the msm say it is.

We've been working in very close proximity and touching all the same stuff for months without so much as a cold passing through, and yet some still think these restrictions are necessary

This was not a clinic, just an office. What annoyed me was before I had even protested they had taken it. I didn't realise they had recorded until I was leaving. If they had asked I would have said no and left the building. I go there regularly, why now after the 'crisis' is over have they implemented this? The lady I deal with said their industry body had made it mandatory and that the police were doing spot checks so they has to do it. Bullcrap! It's stupid anyway. If I had a temperature I could not go out and about, I would be in bed. If I had one and wanted to get rid of it I could just take a couple of panadol, no high temperature. What is the temperature they are measuring for anyway? I wasn't even advised. They are not doctors or even nurses. I was at a medical clinic yesterday and no-one's temperature was taken.

This place has been OTT since the 'pandemic' began with signs and sanitizer all over the bloody office. They had a sign down in the foyer which had '7 things you can do to prevent covid-19', apart from the usual stuff like washing your hands (thanks mum :rolleyes:) was 'get the flu vaccination' WTF??? What has that got to do with stopping you getting Covid-19?

The stupid thing is I've had so many conversations about how stupid this whole thing ai with this lady and she agrees with me but then they still go along with ell this BS! Not to mention while I was there I saw the boss with a staff member at a desk working on something and he was right next to them - what about the effing 1.5m social distancing!!!!!
What's amusing is I work retail. Not for Coles or Woolies but a major corporation that stayed open this whole time.

So myself and almost a hundred others have been 'on the front line' this whole time without a single thing changing (save for lining up to go on and one way aisles etc) and yet there's still co-workers who think this is all still what the msm say it is.

We've been working in very close proximity and touching all the same stuff for months without so much as a cold passing through, and yet some still think these restrictions are necessary

some of us don’t have a choice. My hotel is due to re-open next week, and we have to jump through hoops to trade at 25%. One point of entry, seperate exit, table service, take details of all patrons and keep for 28 days...name, phone number etc. We need to do an online course with a certificate of participation....

went to a shop the other day, and they had a one customer at a time sign. When I got to go in the guy apologised but said it was centre management rules in place. Its bureacracy going mad

some of us don’t have a choice. My hotel is due to re-open next week, and we have to jump through hoops to trade at 25%. One point of entry, seperate exit, table service, take details of all patrons and keep for 28 days...name, phone number etc. We need to do an online course with a certificate of participation....

went to a shop the other day, and they had a one customer at a time sign. When I got to go in the guy apologised but said it was centre management rules in place. Its bureacracy going mad

It's all to do with population control....the virus is merely the cover.

I do not wear a mask. I have disobeyed social distancing restrictions. I have not so much as even caught a sniffle. No one I know either bar 1 friend and her child who had a runny nose for two days.
Such an hysterical load of s**t.

Although I do have a very down to earth friend who is a nurse and says some of the stuff she has seen in her hospital is as real as it gets.

That's how we build our immune system as well by coming into contact with germs & bacteria, all of those sheep that went out hoarded sanitisers etc

Unfortunately the whole psyop has done the job they aimed to do from the start, Good thing is a lot of people are starting to wake up to the agenda, Still not enough however.

Who is they and what did they get out of it if things are slowly going back to normal? Depends on your stance I guess. If ‘they’ is China for example then they did a good job of taking down the US a few notches.

And even people think they have ‘woken up’ they are still no better off than anyone. Still a good chance you’ve lost your job, can’t go to the footy, go on holiday etc.

View attachment 882396
Problem-reaction-solution.

It would appear as if Bill Gates has the answers to all 3.....My oh my.

But why here when we've been one of the least affected countries Bill?

Is this the reason our federal government allowed infected Cruise Ships to come ashore?

He's also just invested hundreds of million into Apple,Google & Amazon.

Taking control of as many thing's as he possibly can.

That's how we build our immune system as well by coming into contact with germs & bacteria, all of those sheep that went out hoarded sanitisers etc

Unfortunately the whole psyop has done the job they aimed to do from the start, Good thing is a lot of people are starting to wake up to the agenda, Still not enough however.
What agenda?

He's also just invested hundreds of million into Apple,Google & Amazon.

Taking control of as many thing's as he possibly can.

So much for anti-trust Laws taking effect on monopolies then....Oh I forgot....The U.S govt is already bought out.

I do not wear a mask. I have disobeyed social distancing restrictions. I have not so much as even caught a sniffle. No one I know either bar 1 friend and her child who had a runny nose for two days.
Such an hysterical load of s**t.

Although I do have a very down to earth friend who is a nurse and says some of the stuff she has seen in her hospital is as real as it gets.
Interesting, I have a few nurse friends and so does my girlfriend and not a single one has said it's been crazy/hectic/overwhelming etc. In fact, most of them lost hours and shifts and cracked the shits.

They posted their "Stay Home" Instagram stories when it was all going down preparing for the worst, then nothing ever happened. They are mostly furious tbh.

Sorry - I do have one friend who has taken it seriously (a mates girlfriend), but she's kinda enjoyed the drama of it all. Went and got tested basically every time she touched something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting, I have a few nurse friends and so does my girlfriend and not a single one has said it's been crazy/hectic/overwhelming etc. In fact, most of them lost hours and shifts and cracked the shits.

They posted their "Stay Home" Instagram stories when it was all going down preparing for the worst, then nothing ever happened. They are mostly furious tbh.

Sorry - I do have one friend who has taken it seriously (a mates girlfriend), but she's kinda enjoyed the drama of it all. Went and got tested basically every time she touched something.

I was talking to someone in the medical field this week and she regularly visits one of the big hospitals here and she was telling me they are extremely quiet with virtually no-one in ICU and it has been like this since the beginning of the 'pandemic'. She has also not downloaded the tracing app. I think she has been red-pilled :cool: I doubt she will go public though as her livelihood depends on medicine and she wouldn't want to jeopardise that.

As mentioned previously my niece is a nurse but in the interest of family harmony I have chosen not to interrogate her. How sad is it that we feel we cannot talk to loved ones freely because of this situation? Self-censorship now it seems. This is what they want, they want us to do this to ourselves.

Last edited:
I’m not sure why hospitals being quiet is surprising. Australia had hardly any cases. People aren’t out driving getting in accidents or at pubs getting punched.
It also doesn't acknowledge why they closed down elective surgery (the main driver for "busy" hospitals). The lack of PPE in the country meant that they needed to slow the use of it. The best way to do that was to reduce elective surgery to those that needed it within 1 month (that is, if you could wait longer than 1 month you did). If you don't think there was shortages of PPE (globally) then you're too deep into this.

I’m not sure why hospitals being quiet is surprising. Australia had hardly any cases. People aren’t out driving getting in accidents or at pubs getting punched.

It's surprising because we were told they were going to be overrun with patients including those requiring intensive care because of the virus.

It's surprising because we were told they were going to be overrun with patients including those requiring intensive care because of the virus.

And it didn’t happen. Go Aussies! Now you have a couple of States opening up. Schools, pubs, parks etc.

The whole narrative back in March was about not overwhelming hospitals and Australia did great from what I know.

Attention any Queenslanders or Victorians in this thread

I did some light research yesterday and came across some formal papers that state that these two states are pushing to introduce legislation that segregates vaccinated kids and unvaccinated kids in preschool and low level primary school. Is this true as far as any of you may know?

This is a good video. It's long but worth watching once you get past the introductory bit about the guest's qualifications and experience (about 10 minutes). It covers basically all the topics touched on in this thread over the past several weeks. More and more doctors and scientists are coming out and stating these simple facts:

- there was no need for a lock down at all.
- social distancing is crap and in fact counterproductive to dealing with the virus
- there will be no vaccine (for the reason you stated)
- there are preventative things you can do to boost immunity (Vit D, Vit C, zinc).
- there are simple treatments if you get it (like hydroxychloroquine)
- No need for masks, they are also counterproductive
- If you are sick, stay home. Healthy people go out and mix with others and get sunshine and exercise.
- If you are elderly or compromised health wise, isolate yourself for a few weeks until the peak of the virus has passed (and herd immunity has been established in the community which it inevitably will be).

...and many more valid points.

And one other interesting thing. This is based on the situation in Ireland, and it includes basically all the situations and issues we are facing, and all the same pathetic narratives such as an outbreak at a meat processing place. Big red flag when they use the same scare tactics in every different country.

So this great video with the Irish scientist was taken down, it's so obvious that they are censoring anything that goes against the narrative. Desperate times for YT, Google etc. The more they do this sort of stuff the more obvious their agenda becomes.

Here's the interviewer's response. Again, worth watching if you have the time.

It was the 9/11 attacks that made me wake up to the governments agenda's that made me question what really happened that day & anything big that has happened since that day,So many false flags that have happened before & after 9/11, I just don't trust anything that comes from the msm.

That was also my Awakening moment.

You would think after this Covid BS continues to unravel, the 9/11 believers of govt. narrative will surely start to see it a little differently.

This was interesting given the response by the QLD health minister.

That was also my Awakening moment.

You would think after this Covid BS continues to unravel, the 9/11 believers of govt. narrative will surely start to see it a little differently.

This was interesting given the response by the QLD health minister.

I didn't think we'd resort to quoting Bolt in this thread.

So this great video with the Irish scientist was taken down, it's so obvious that they are censoring anything that goes against the narrative. Desperate times for YT, Google etc. The more they do this sort of stuff the more obvious their agenda becomes.

Here's the interviewer's response. Again, worth watching if you have the time.

Unfortunately this sad state of affairs is becoming the norm across social media platforms & Wikipedia…..Professors & experts in their chose fields labelled 'conspiracy theorists' for simply bucking the trend of the MSM narrative.

Yet another sign of the times in our post truth 9/11 world.

I didn't think we'd resort to quoting Bolt in this thread.
Or Alan Jones but I'll give them their due .
Something happened and it is an issue a serious one.
But we live with serious issues everyday none have been so fogged by exaggeration and outright bullshit thou
Imo eventually you have to trust what you see and your experience. And in Australia I see no major virus just a lot of hysterical over reaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back