Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why it's important to eat well.. stay fit.. time your run.. for the Spring Racing Carnival.. reckon it will rival the blocks at Mykonos re..
My time has passed but I wish you well. I look forward to a full report...

Last edited:
Ok.. what's everyone's top 8.. please no more Beatle's tracks..

View attachment 855029
Or the best songs but only 1 song per artist. Their greatest song (not your favourite of their songs):

The Beatles: A Day In the Life

John Lennon: Imagine

Bruce Springsteen: Born To Run

Bob Dylan: Like A Rolling Stone

Bob Marley: No Woman No Cry

Can swap the orders around

Bridge over Troubled Water - Simon and Garfunkel
Every Picture Tells a Story - Rod Stewart
Sympathy for the Devil - Stones
All Apologies - Nirvana
Le Fleurs - Minnie Riperton (no one knows this song so i am posting it to check it out)

Come Together - Primal Scream
Gigantic - The Pixies
Groove is in the Heart - Dee lite

Honorable Mentions to Our Lips are Sealed - Gogos, and recent songs that might stand the test of time Sky Ferrara - I Blame Myself, Courtney Barnett - Avant Gardiner , Black Keys - Lonely Boy, Peking Duk - High

Controversial Opinion - Imagine is a terrible overated sappy song written by a hypocritical wife beater who gets a pass because of the way he died.

Or the best songs but only 1 song per artist. Their greatest song (not your favourite of their songs):

The Beatles: A Day In the Life

John Lennon: Imagine

Bruce Springsteen: Born To Run

Bob Dylan: Like A Rolling Stone

Bob Marley: No Woman No Cry

Beatles: Yesterday/Let it be
Lennon: no idea.
Springstein: I'm on fire
Dylan: Hurricane
Marley: Is this love.

Can swap the orders around

Bridge over Troubled Water - Simon and Garfunkel
Every Picture Tells a Story - Rod Stewart
Sympathy for the Devil - Stones
All Apologies - Nirvana
Le Fleurs - Minnie Riperton (no one knows this song so i am posting it to check it out)

Come Together - Primal Scream
Gigantic - The Pixies
Groove is in the Heart - Dee lite

Honorable Mentions to Our Lips are Sealed - Gogos, and recent songs that might stand the test of time Sky Ferrara - I Blame Myself, Courtney Barnett - Avant Gardiner , Black Keys - Lonely Boy, Peking Duk - High

Controversial Opinion - Imagine is a terrible overated sappy song written by a hypocritical wife beater who gets a pass because of the way he died.

That's an interesting one.. dee lite.. groove is in the heart? Why?

Beatles: Yesterday/Let it be
Lennon: no idea.
Springstein: I'm on fire
Dylan: Hurricane
Marley: Is this love.
Love your Springsteen and Dylan selections.

For the Stones I would nominate Gimme Shelter.

I’m pretty sick of The Beatles but Here Comes The Sun gets my vote.

Oh and for Simon and Garfunkel I can’t abide any answer other than The Sounds of Silence.

Last edited:
It’s disappointing that 7 are not showing a game tonight, given we would have been playing Brisbane. Last year’s ten goal win would have been a nice way to spend the evening.

have zero interest in replays. Wake me up when season re-commences

Love your Springsteen and Dylan selections.

For the Stones I would nominate Gimme Shelter.

I’m pretty sick of The Beatles but Here Comes The Sun gets my vote.

Oh and for Simon and Garfunkel I can’t abide any answer other than The Sounds of Silence.

Rolling Stones - One hit to the body.. that's one hell of a track just that ooooooo at the very beginning fires me up.. I ******* love it. And Jagger - Just another night.. doesn't get much of a mention.. but ******* quality. That S&G track.. up there with any tracks really. I think they had planned to tour at the start of the year - March or something. Remember seeing something about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You got that wrong, everyone knows it's "Alex the seal."

One of the best mondegreens of all time.

i just watched the video again. Might have been the first man bun in history and also just awesome dancing!

Takes me all the way back to my clubbing days.

That chick has all the moves! :) You are correct about the man-bun.

Anyone else feeling really flat?

This will be something we all encounter over the next few months, to varying degrees.

I hope you feel better mate.

This will be something we all encounter over the next few months, to varying degrees.

I hope you feel better mate.
Thanks mate. I will content myself with making slow cooked Greek lamb. Takes 7 hours, plenty of time to listen to some tracks and sip on a cheeky wine or two.

Thanks mate. I will content myself with making slow cooked Greek lamb. Takes 7 hours, plenty of time to listen to some tracks and sip on a cheeky wine or two.

Perfect!

Slow cooked lamb makes everything better. I will butterfly a chook or 2 and roast them over a fire, red will be consumed.

Anyone else feeling really flat?
Yes, first time for me.

Am over cleaning, cooking, ironing, gardening, changing over wardrobe from summer to winter.

Read my books, don't like reading on screen prefer books.

Seems highly unlikely I will be able to resume my volunteer work in primary school.:(

Yes, first time for me.

Am over cleaning, cooking, ironing, gardening, changing over wardrobe from summer to winter.

Seems highly unlikely I will be able to resume my volunteer work in primary school.:(
Sorry to hear that Maggie. Your school made need people to help supervise.

Yes, first time for me.

Spiros mum walks around the block with a Safeway bag.. cuts plants she likes.. and into her Safeway bag.. she's become an expert at knowing which offcuts take.. over time.. she's built a beautiful looking garden for tsaba re..

Give it a go.. gardening ins't only about general maintenance.. place s**t in different posis and s**t like that.. showcase your neighbors plants free of charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back