Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's hilarious! I was given a number which was called out when it was my turn to go. How do you feel today?

That makes more sense, just give everyone a number, like at the deli.

Fair enough too. The same punishement should be given to flogs that put schnitzel on top of chips

A thousand times YES. Parma or schnitz next to the chips, not on top. Soggy chips are not cool.

Hmmmmmm. I'm seriously beginning to question the claim that Italians don't eat pineapple pizzas.
View attachment 1125340

A lot of pineapples imported into Italy. If they're not putting them on their pizzas, what are they doing with it? Are we being told fake news by the anti-pina crowd?

Definitely not on their pizza`s. was in Napoli (birthplace of pizza) in August 2019,refusing to listen to my cousin, who was saying, no no, please don`t, asked the guy to put ananas , (pineapple) on my Magherita, the look on the guys face, priceless. said to me , "this is not pizza" in Italian, I said, in Australia, it so be, the guy wanted to kill me , refused to serve me after that , I knew that was coming, knowing there are another 800 odd pizza places in Napoli, it was a moment my cousin and I will laugh about for a while yet

Were the Italian ladies fans of a bit of stand still dancing?

I suppose so.. as long as you look the goods.. have good fashion sense and good male grooming.. hair and beard and that sort of a thing.

It's not necessarily a prerequisite.. but If you can move on the dancefloor.. it does help and that re.

Otto - came across this recipe - I guess you are pretty good at this by now - * pineapple not required!

1620809401810.png

Otto thinks books should be burned because they give you bad posture

aldoushuxley_square.jpg?w=680

Umm...that's not really saying much. Walk down the wrong street in Naples and you get tarred and feathered. Its almost Frankston. With better pizza.

Fair point, pizza is probably the only difference, in every other respect they'd be on par. It would be nigh impossible for most of us to pick if the beautiful family below are Frankstonians or Napolitanos.

images (55).jpeg

Fair point, pizza is probably the only difference, in every other respect they'd be on par. It would be nigh impossible for most of us to pick if the beautiful family below are Frankstonians or Napolitanos.

View attachment 1125633

We can observe that 3 out of 4 members of this family have enough self-awareness and self-consciousness about their poor dental health to keep their lips sealed.

The tattoos might not be categorised as 'tasteful', but they aren't ridiculous and there aren't many of them.

The 'patriarch' of this colourful clan is proud of his pot addiction, which casts him in a certain light, but it can also be noted that he is very much present and respectable...as opposed to incarcerated.

These people are not from Frankston.

Hmmmmmm. I'm seriously beginning to question the claim that Italians don't eat pineapple pizzas.
View attachment 1125340

A lot of pineapples imported into Italy. If they're not putting them on their pizzas, what are they doing with it? Are we being told fake news by the anti-pina crowd?

On reflection I suspect this graph might be a little bit of fake news. Is it suggesting the Dutch import around 300,000 tonnes of pineapples every year? With a population of 17mio that’s over 50 tonnes per person?

That’s a lot of large Hawaiians.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On reflection I suspect this graph might be a little bit of fake news. Is it suggesting the Dutch import around 300,000 tonnes of pineapples every year? With a population of 17mio that’s over 50 tonnes per person?

That’s a lot of large Hawaiians.

That unusual maths is why legal bills are so high...

That unusual maths is why legal bills are so high...

Ha - kilos not tonnes! I can only attribute my error to my devotion to science by maintaining the same level of alcohol consumption as last night to see whether my vaccine side effects were not actually vaccine side effects?

Is one of my favourite soups, but geez that's a bad pic.
Here we go, this is a bit more representative.
View attachment 1125655
Thank you you gorgeous hunk- dinner at your place is always so special - you do wonderful things ....... with soup

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-12-20-56-47-65.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-12-20-56-47-65.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Ha - kilos not tonnes! I can only attribute my error to my devotion to science by maintaining the same level of alcohol consumption as last night to see whether my vaccine side effects were not actually vaccine side effects?

50kgs. That's only 1 a week. I'll knock my weekly quota off tonight with 6 pina coladas and an Hawaian pizza.

You guys inspired me to head on down to 400 Gradi last night and that re.. the fettucine al fungi and arrabiata was delightful. The combination of red onions hot salami and olives on the arrabiata.. winning combination.. that s**t inspired my award winning Lavazza Turkish Coffee Cup pizzas and that re..

The 2010 Sticks Bortrytis went down well with the fungi and arrabiata. A beautiful Riesling from the Yarra Valley.

Finished off the night with tortino al cioccolato. One of my fav desserts.

Can't help but give the joint another 9/10. They have never dropped their standards in all the years I've been going. So can't recommend it highly enough and that re.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back