Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The parents are full of sh*t. We have two kids, one with adhd, and we can do it.
Also, with so many RATS soon to be free there will be no black market for them.

There will be parents who don’t test their kids, not much can be done other than sending kids home who have symptoms.

Thought they would have to get it at School as Do it at Home do they have to show the School when they get there?
It’s not compulsory, so no evidence needed. Testing kids at school would require parental consent and extra support staff to conduct the test. Schools will be already under staffed with staff isolating.

Fresh Off The Boat Reaction GIF
How on cue. :p

The parents are full of sh*t. We have two kids, one with adhd, and we can do it.
The posts I am reading are from parents who have children with the exact difficulties that you have.
They say they can’t do it. Which is a failure to parent in my book.
Good on you for standing up and doing the right thing no matter how hard physically and emotionally it is for you and your child.

The posts I am reading are from parents who have children with the exact difficulties that you have.
They say they can’t do it. Which is a failure to parent in my book.
Good on you for standing up and doing the right thing no matter how hard physically and emotionally it is for you and your child.
I get that it's harder, but it's not impossible. They just need to be shown it doesn't hurt.

My wife is a nurse, so she's obviously experienced in dealing with kids in this type of situation, however for most kids it won't be a problem.

I understand that an autistic child may present some further difficulties, but for most children it's not a problem. It's usually the parents anxieties that the child mirrors.

Hmmm this opens up a whole new line of thinking

FJYqsgYWUAExQf3.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hot night... Vietnamese chicken salad - wife happy 😂
I thought about taking a pic of Mrs OA & myself lunch today.

It was boring egg salad.

However what made it good was I baked the multigrain/wholemeal rolls.

Our chickens provided the eggs & the egg for the mayo.

Then there was dill & spring onion from the garden.

Ken nice!

I thought about taking a pic of Mrs OA & myself lunch today.

It was boring egg salad.

However what made it good was I baked the multigrain/wholemeal rolls.

Our chickens provided the eggs & the egg for the mayo.

Then there was dill & spring onion from the garden.

Ken nice!
Reckon I could have made other wives happy with the chicken salad too 😂

PS - egg salad not boring..

PPS - hope you didn't run out of Waldorfs..:)

fu**. RAT positive. Feeling a little hoarse. sh*t.
Bad luck, GH. Time for your BF to step up and start producing some culinary delights! Until he tests positive too, of course, which must be a strong possibility. The virus is getting to a 'for whom the bell tolls stage' - this time, unfortunately, it 'tolls for thee".

So teachers and students in Victoria will be required to do 3 RAT’s per week.
These are to be provided by the state via the schools.
Already plenty of caring parents deciding that it is to hard to get little Johnny/Jenny to do the tests so will instead use them for themselves, or SELL THEM ON!
Well over due that reproduction requires a test and a licence.
2 per week up here. It’s ungovernable. I understand the complexities of the issues and for a majority of parents it’s a tool that will give them peace of mind to an extent and help their communities safety. But as you say too many people breed that shouldn’t be and weaken and exploit the system.

I'm sorry, VP. A lot of the hype around Succession described it as good as or better than The Sopranos.

I've been offended and unable to let go.
I've not seen Succession, nor heard it described as such, but Sarah Snook has come into my work a couple of times and is lovely! Give it a second chance JB...

I've not seen Succession, nor heard it described as such, but Sarah Snook has come into my work a couple of times and is lovely! Give it a second chance JB...
There's no second chance when you've already watched the 3 seasons. I liked it for a while then began to feel for it like I did the West Wing, that it became a sea of words in which I found myself drowning. It was still watchable but Succession is not a drama series I would list among the greats.

No.

If Sarah Snook comes into my work a couple of times, I might be more amenable.

Until then, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back