Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a skip, I think you've lost your Mediterranean cred. Looks like an over-topped skip pizza. And don't get me started on the pre bought bases.

Lift your game gimp, youre our barometer of style and refinement and that’s not cutting it.

I'm the one begotten son that breaks the mold.. get a look at male epitome.. I eat pizza for breakfast and weetbix for dinner..

This is good news Dave. Reading in more depth, it seems the dosage used in the lab was 50 times stronger than that which they use for treating Yellow and Dengue fever, etc. So there’s a way to go to prove that Ivermectin is effective in people rather than test tubes, and safe to use at that strong a dose (or a lesser effective dose).

My naturopath, iridologist, and my homeopath have joined forces to come up with an essential oil that will destroy COVID.

This is good news Dave. Reading in more depth, it seems the dosage used in the lab was 50 times stronger than that which they use for treating Yellow and Dengue fever, etc. So there’s a way to go to prove that Ivermectin is effective in people rather than test tubes, and safe to use at that strong a dose (or a lesser effective dose).

So how long will that take The Royal Sampler ?

As a skip, I think you've lost your Mediterranean cred. Looks like an over-topped skip pizza. And don't get me started on the pre bought bases.

Lift your game gimp, youre our barometer of style and refinement and that’s not cutting it.

Is this "wog" enough for you good sir?

1586052362587.png

I'm the one begotten son that breaks the mold.. get a look at male epitome.. I eat pizza for breakfast and weetbix for dinner..
Pizza is a bloody good breakfast. I've never understood the theory of breakfast being a totally different meal where bland foods reign supreme. Curry is my favourite breakfast and I wish souvlaki shops had their meat ready to serve at 8 am.

My naturopath, iridologist, and my homeopath have joined forces to come up with an essential oil that will destroy COVID.
No Reiki practitioner? Disappointing...

Is this "wog" enough for you good sir?

View attachment 852643
Bloody oath. That's more like it. I'm happy for you to call me a can-eater.

The Gimp on the other hand... The way he's trending, before this social distancing is over will be serving himself a tin of heinz spaghetti on a slice of tip top square loaf.

Pizza is a bloody good breakfast. I've never understood the theory of breakfast being a totally different meal where bland foods reign supreme. Curry is my favourite breakfast and I wish souvlaki shops had their meat ready to serve at 8 am.
I love curry the next day or two after making. Breakfast, lunch or dinner.

I can't make it from scratch but whilst in Malaysia tried this packet - oh so good, I brought 6 packets home with me and only have two left but see that I can buy on line. Thoroughly recommend.

2020-04-05_132617.jpg

Wondering what people's thoughts are on the possible timing of a return to footy in season 2020?

Up here in Canberra, we hear a lot about the NRL and what their plans are, and I wonder if it would be feasible for the AFL to follow their suit?

The NRL has set up a committee ("Project Apollo*") to look at options for resuming the NRL comp ASAP. The idea which they seem to be enamoured with at the moment is (from June) fly all the players of all 18 NRL clubs up north to an island of the coast of QLD, and after a period of training, resume their competition. All matches would be played at a single venue on the island and they would look to stage 2 games per week before the finals start. Some talk of a Wild Card round before the finals (not sure what that means) and a best of 3 or best of 5 grand final series.

Under the plan, the Auckland Warriors would have to fly over beforehand and undergo 2 weeks of isolation. The plan overcomes the issue of state borders potentially still being closed then, because the players would only have to cross into QLD once (before the start of the season resuming), and a second time (after the grand final series).

The games would be played behind closed doors for many reasons, but would be televised of course.

Sounds like they're dreaming to me, but you have no idea how desperate they are to resume the competition. There is a genuine fear that some of their clubs won't last very long at all if the season is closed down for too long.

I wonder if the AFL would ever contemplate doing something that far out of left field? Is the AFL that keen do you think?

The NRL's idea seems to me like they're guilty of the biggest modern-day sin - trying too hard.

* The name Project Apollo apparently references how difficult it will be in starting up the season again, about as hard as it was to land a man on the moon.

I can't make it from scratch but whilst in Malaysia tried this packet - oh so good, I brought 6 packets home with me and only have two left but see that I can buy on line. Thoroughly recommend.

View attachment 852688
Check out Pataks some great sauces there.

Wondering what people's thoughts are on the possible timing of a return to footy in season 2020?

Up here in Canberra, we hear a lot about the NRL and what their plans are, and I wonder if it would be feasible for the AFL to follow their suit?

The NRL has set up a committee ("Project Apollo*") to look at options for resuming the NRL comp ASAP. The idea which they seem to be enamoured with at the moment is (from June) fly all the players of all 18 NRL clubs up north to an island of the coast of QLD, and after a period of training, resume their competition. All matches would be played at a single venue on the island and they would look to stage 2 games per week before the finals start. Some talk of a Wild Card round before the finals (not sure what that means) and a best of 3 or best of 5 grand final series.

Under the plan, the Auckland Warriors would have to fly over beforehand and undergo 2 weeks of isolation. The plan overcomes the issue of state borders potentially still being closed then, because the players would only have to cross into QLD once (before the start of the season resuming), and a second time (after the grand final series).

The games would be played behind closed doors for many reasons, but would be televised of course.

Sounds like they're dreaming to me, but you have no idea how desperate they are to resume the competition. There is a genuine fear that some of their clubs won't last very long at all if the season is closed down for too long.

I wonder if the AFL would ever contemplate doing something that far out of left field? Is the AFL that keen do you think?

The NRL's idea seems to me like they're guilty of the biggest modern-day sin - trying too hard.

* The name Project Apollo apparently references how difficult it will be in starting up the season again, about as hard as it was to land a man on the moon.

Sounds like Total Crap

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed, but it's an indication of how desperate the NRL power brokers are to salvage something from the season. I don't think it would be viable and not for the AFL.

I can't see how that would work at all.

What Island be that Big and have that much Facilities to pull it off

View attachment 852688

I'll give you a gorilla for one pack.. cbf ordering it.

Got the fire lit and am enjoying a Guinness. Dog is happy too
My pooch is happy in front of the fire too, albeit that he’s just had the snip so I’m probably not his favourite person right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back