Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I ask is that you just learn to love me re. It could be the love of a lifetime.. even if it lasts a week. You're just the sweetest daydream.
Gimbles I do love you. Not like the syncopanty mob, not just for the boots or the haircut but for your foibles mate, 'cos you do the best rendition of I did it my way on your trumpet. Thing is I am a half glass empty kinda guy, show my love by poking.

Gimbles I do love you. Not like the syncopanty mob, not just for the boots or the haircut but for your foibles mate, 'cos you do the best rendition of I did it my way on your trumpet. Thing is I am a half glass empty kinda guy, show my love by poking.

Ffs re.. when you put it that way.. you could woo anyone re.. just like Carey Grant.. I wanna hold your haaaa haaaaaand..

Confirmed that one of the Tigers has tested positive to Covid-19.
You’d think with Tigers social distancing would not be an issue.

I did suggest the move down to tassie a while back. Ed has finally listened.
My next suggestion to sort this comp out is use the opportunity to jettison the dead weight. Start with the AFL, particularly the pretty face running it. GC can go. Amalgamate north with someone, saints or hawks and shift em down here. Ban Carlton.
Lovely succinct last sentence

Political leaders at both levels of government have strongly suggested that restrictions won't be lifted any time soon, at least months, maybe another 6 months. The scope of the federal government's economic response --not least the 'job keeper' scheme-- are a good indication that s**t is staying serious for a while yet.

At some stage, you'd hope that the AFL can feel secure enough for the future to let this season slip into the abyss. Statements of hope from Hocking etc. about keeping the season alive are admirable, right up until they start becoming pathetic, and the AFL's mumbling about playing a succession of games in remote locations (you know, cos other codes are thinking about the same stuff) suggests that the custodians of the game need to adapt to isolation a bit better.

Isn't there a point where the integrity of the game (or 'product') might be irrevocably compromised by the determination of the AFL to collect some cash from the broadcasters? I thought that playing our game without the barrackers was bad enough, but doesn't the prospect of jamming a shortened version of the game into a condensed fixture with games played in peopleless grounds in remote locations at the wrong time of year take us a little bit too far from the fabric of the game? How far can you detach football from itself before it becomes something else?

I have only questions, don't get paid enough to come up with answers.

I'd like them to explore avenues. I don't really care about the legitimacy or integrity, I just want to watch some footy.

I'd like them to explore avenues. I don't really care about the legitimacy or integrity, I just want to watch some footy.

And that's okay, I doubt you are alone in the sentiment. We'll all work out for ourselves what we can live with and what we can't live without.

Spoke to my mate Spiro last night.. I go I asked Bernadette my next door neighbor in Mt Martha to be my girlfriend and that she accepted.. and he *en looosst it re.. he goes what about the promise we made to work together at the clubs and that re.. I go.. well ******* hell re Spiro what the * do you want me to do re.. they can't resist to lose the urge to lose themselves to the debonair one.. he then goes.. what the * are you talking about speak English you malaka.. he then goes what about the half priced tyres and s**t like that i got you from my first cousin Ari at Bob Jane.. you're a ******* rat re..

What the * do I do now.. feels like I've let him down and that re..

What about the welfare of the players?

People could Say Tassie is Too Cold for a Normal Human
You got me there TD. It is all relative really. You are Victorian - I have lived in Bendigo, Ballarat and near Horsham. All those areas are much colder, more frosts than where I live now in Tas. I reckon the players would rather matches in the cold. Anyway that was just a throw away line: focus on the serious side of my post (getting rid of Gil and Carlton).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spoke to my mate Spiro last night.. I go I asked Bernadette my next door neighbor in Mt Martha to be my girlfriend and that she accepted.. and he fu**en looosst it re.. he goes what about the promise we made to work together at the clubs and that re.. I go.. well ******* hell re Spiro what the fu** do you want me to do re.. they can't resist to lose the urge to lose themselves to the debonair one.. he then goes.. what the fu** are you talking about speak English you malaka.. he then goes what about the half priced tyres and s**t like that i got you from my first cousin Ari at Bob Jane.. you're a ******* rat re..

What the fu** do I do now.. feels like I've let him down and that re..
Accepting half priced tyres-that's like a wedding ring. That's a lifelong commitment.

Accepting half priced tyres-that's like a wedding ring. That's a lifelong commitment.

He'll get over it re. He knows I've got him by the balls.. I've got his gold necklace he wears at the clubs and that re.. the ******* weight of it man.. it's just as heavy as a Volkswagen Golf re. It's ******* mad.

Was wearing it on the balcony in Mount Martha when Bernadette came out.. that's when I asked her and that re.. would you like to be my girlfriend and that re.. reckon the chain sealed the deal mate.

He'll get over it re. He knows I've got him by the balls.. I've got his gold necklace he wears at the clubs and that re.. the ******* weight of it man.. it's just as heavy as a Volkswagen Golf re. It's ******* mad.

Was wearing it on the balcony in Mount Martha when Bernadette came out.. that's when I asked her and that re.. would you like to be my girlfriend and that re.. reckon the chain sealed the deal mate.

New love in a pandemic. How romantic. I expect given the physical separation - Bernadette on her deck and you on your balcony - that one of your highly seductive aftershaves wasn’t even needed? Breaking new ground Gimp. Mt Martha will never be the same again.

New love in a pandemic. How romantic. I expect given the physical separation - Bernadette on her deck and you on your balcony - that one of your highly seductive aftershaves wasn’t even needed? Breaking new ground Gimp. Mt Martha will never be the same again.

No re.. just a tweek of my perfectly toned and tanned calf muscles did the trick mate..

How good is it re. Us Greeks are everywhere from Mt Martha to the moon mate.. apparently when Neil Armstrong and Buzz Lightyear whatever the * their names were and that re landed on the moon.. they relayed information back to NASA saying Houston we are detecting some movement and that re.. followed by.. 'hey vlaka.. you want some tsatsiki with that or what re'.

What about the welfare of the players?
Agree that it's got to be a primary consideration. I'm just talking about my personal hopes and I can't see my hopes coming to fruition. I wouldn't expect players to choose to live in a gated highly quarantined enclave away from family in order to play footy for us to yell and scream about, but selfishly I'd love something like that to occur.

Spoke to my mate Spiro last night.. I go I asked Bernadette my next door neighbor in Mt Martha to be my girlfriend and that she accepted.. and he fu**en looosst it re.. he goes what about the promise we made to work together at the clubs and that re.. I go.. well ******* hell re Spiro what the fu** do you want me to do re.. they can't resist to lose the urge to lose themselves to the debonair one.. he then goes.. what the fu** are you talking about speak English you malaka.. he then goes what about the half priced tyres and s**t like that i got you from my first cousin Ari at Bob Jane.. you're a ******* rat re..

What the fu** do I do now.. feels like I've let him down and that re..
Easy solution, you'll have to share.
Generosity must go both ways - surely the "both ways" is a concept is something a Greek gentleman understands.

Easy solution, you'll have to share.
Generosity must go both ways - surely the "both ways" is a concept is something a Greek gentleman understands.

It's only the beginning.. but at least we've agreed to to be an open relationship.. who knows.. it could end up being the love of a lifetime.. or it might only last a weeeekkkkk..

The above article link on the ABC news website is very good for those wanting a better understanding of the data and graphs. It can be challenging for those unfamiliar with data analysis and statistics to sift through all the data being churned out in the media to get the context.

For those that are interested in wearing a mask and not depleting stock for those in the medical field ...

I saw a youtube video on how to make one but thought that the ones I made are just as good. His were made from the top of a t shirt and had a pin at the bottom to hold a clean piece of hand towel. My way, there is a seam that will hold the paper in place.

One T shirt can make two and if you don't mind the pin, can make three. After use, throw away paper and wash in soapy water to wear again.

00_419495.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back