Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Found myself in Clayton late this afternoon - discovered the Hong Kong supermarket - could spend a weekend in there easily - need a translator though.

Cheap butcher nearby - 4 huge chicken schnitzels for $18 - oxtail $33 /kg.

Then very tasty and inexpensive curry.

Quite a successful excursion.

Small but mighty!

The white ones are the worst. They know the blood and viscera show up more against that coat after a pony attack.

The white ones are the worst. They know the blood and viscera show up more against that coat after a pony attack.

The little guy is dangerous, moreover he is ferocious.

He would get a herd of wild horses running... not necessarily away from him driven by fear, they just like to run.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate puffer jackets. I have never owned or worn one and never will.

Wearing a Katmandu puffer is just a sign that you have given up all independent thought.
Oh dear, no wonder you ditched me in the Bunton Bar the other day. I assume you saw me wearing my puffer jacket and walked straight out.

Wearing a Katmandu puffer is just a sign that you have given up all independent thought.

big brother heart GIF by Big Brother After Dark

Harsh, Kirby, harsh … puffy coat shaming.

I am a puffer, loud and proud. Come at me, I don’t care.

Wisdom!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Active wear FTW, furthermore with a well made garment one need not look like the Michelin man.

A light, waterproof jacket made with goose down is warm, comfy, and functional. It keeps me warm when coaching the 5:30AM in freezing temperatures.

Wearing this functional clothing as a fashion statement is where we've gone wrong.

One does not use their puffer jacket as suitable date night attire. On that, I agree with the article. It's as silly as wearing a tweed jacket at Hotham.

You're not just a jinx, you're a puffer hater!

Active wear FTW, furthermore with a well made garment one need not look like the Michelin man.

A light, waterproof jacket made with goose down is warm, comfy, and functional. It keeps me warm when coaching the 5:30AM in freezing temperatures.

Wearing this functional clothing as a fashion statement is where we've gone wrong.

One does not use their puffer jacket as suitable date night attire. On that, I agree with the article. It's as silly as wearing a tweed jacket at Hotham.
I'm pretty sure Mallory was wearing one when last seen near the summit of Everest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back