spindoctor

Club Legend
Suspended
Oct 10, 2003
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
What is your favourite TV show? Temptation Island

What is your favourite band? Any R&B Music

If you could invite two people to join you for a round of golf, who would they be?
1. The Rock
2. Britney Spears

Talk about vapid, airhead selections. I'm sure he might be a nice bloke, but those are some shocking answers.

r'n'b? Bleh...choke....

Originally posted by spindoctor
If you could invite two people to join you for a round of golf, who would they be?
1. The Rock
2. Britney Spears
Is he picking those two for their golfing prowess or for the stimulating conversation he's likely to enjoy over 18 holes?

• Banned
I don't know why the hell he is picking The Rock...that fake WWF sh|t went out years ago, I would be surprised if he is still around...and add to that he is an awful actor...

Secondly, I assume he's choosing Britney Spears for reasons related solely to his pants, and I have to say that's regrettably awful taste, she is as plastic bimbo as they come, there's plenty of far, far, far better-looking women than her around. Plus she's a vacant airhead...even Christina Aguilera has some spunk about her, actually can sing and has that whole naughty hot thing (slutty?) going for her.

Originally posted by spindoctor
What is your favourite TV show? Temptation Island

What is your favourite band? Any R&B Music

1. The Rock
2. Britney Spears

Talk about vapid, airhead selections. I'm sure he might be a nice bloke, but those are some shocking answers.

r'n'b? Bleh...choke....

Well i might have ago with that myself.

What is your favourite TV show? Mr Bean.

What is your favourite band? Bee Gees & Staus Quo

Laura Davis, for guidance & inspiration.

Mark Williams, to remind me how fortunate i am not to be a Pap supporter. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back