Crowley and Johnson handshake post game

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope you guys don't mind me posting on here but I have huge respect for the way Crowley goes about it. He systematically shuts down his opponent every week!

As for Stevie J & Selwood, great players but the biggest sooks in the game. The amount of times they carry on and sook up if they don't get a free kick is ridiculous, it's especially rich when Selwood does it when he gets the softest frees every week.

Anyway good win today guys and I hope we meet you in the GF! If we lost to anyone I would rather it be to you guys as I like a lot of your players

Nice. I'm *in pissed.

Just watched replay of the game

Early in 2nd quarter Looks like Crowley is holding stomach and down on all 4s as if he recieved a gut punch
Minute or so later we see Mayne doing the same thing.
Then 1minute or so after Johnson is rolling on ground after the Mayne knock.
No footage shown of what happened to the 2 Freo players and no sooking or carrying on about it.
Johnson crys and makes a big scene out of it.

They can dish it out but cant handle it.
Also i bet because they didnt make a big deal out of it, nothing will come from the match review panel.

Same thing has happened for a while with the cats.
They cant handle getting beaten in games they are expected to win and there experienced players start getting grumpy and resorting to all sorts of crap.

First time I have seen that too. I am really interested to see what Cats fans have to say but have no interest in visiting a page of supporters that have forgotten what it is like to go 60+ years with out a flag .

Johnson has had some low moments in the AFL but this is just petulance. I remember playing under 10's and knowing you bite youR tongue and move on. he is essentially a great player but essentially a d@&$ head to boot.

It is funny to me that they really seem to hate us. I think that stems from us really being able to match it with them for quite some time now.

What a cowardly dog Johnson is.
I hope some of the media outlets actually run a few of these clips.
What a bunch of w***ers.

Early in 2nd quarter Looks like Crowley is holding stomach and down on all 4s as if he recieved a gut punch
No footage shown of what happened to the 2 Freo players and no sooking or carrying on about it.

It was unfair of the Commentators to keep replaying the Mayne gut punching Johnson incident and totally fail to mention that Freo players were targeted by Geelong players earlier on. Also Geelong's niggling our players backfired on them. Instead of putting us off our game it fired us up.

The song was played, I heard it fine so let's not make an issue of that.

SJ is a sook but surely that's not new info really. In Vic this is already well accepted and plenty there will just say "what's new?" when they see that footage. It is funny to watch though. I know plenty of Cats fans and SJ is very much a loved but irritating player for them. This stuff accentuates that feeling I'm sure. He's not let off the hook by all of them for this stuff.

The bigger issue to me is the tv treatment. They showed the Enright on Mayne hit but big nose and his dickhead colleague said zero. They said nothing when Crowley went down. They said too much about SJ going down. Those 2 always ruin our games for me.

Just watched replay of the game

They can dish it out but cant handle it.
Also i bet because they didnt make a big deal out of it, nothing will come from the match review panel.

Same thing has happened for a while with the cats.
They cant handle getting beaten in games they are expected to win and there experienced players start getting grumpy and resorting to all sorts of crap.
Yes, we saw Mayne down. The trainers were with him and he was in a lot of pain. Soon afterwards Johnson went down. It didn't look hard. I truly believe that he was staging. What a sook.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

steve Cletus johnson is an absolute flockstick.
it isn't just his sooking, it is the cheap shots, but then diving when anything slight happens to him & hi attempt at umpiring the game as he is playing.

on another note, why do they let basil into the changerooms, so close to the showers. I reckon you in the interview with Barlow I reckon you can see bignose drooling.

on yet another note, the Cats fans were good losers from our persepctive.

Ling now having a cry about it on Gameday.

Ling's a ******* muppet. I used to respect his 'good guy' mystique, but he's really getting more confidently arrogant in his commentating. I'm so glad it wasn't a Saturday night game, otherwise we'd have been dealing with his bullshit bias Geelong knobbery.

Ling's a ******* muppet. I used to respect his 'good guy' mystique, but he's really getting more confidently arrogant in his commentating. I'm so glad it wasn't a Saturday night game, otherwise we'd have been dealing with his bullshit bias Geelong knobbery.

BT though. LOVE HIM

Remove this Banner Ad

Back