SpeciousArgument

Premiership Player
Apr 25, 2012
Trade Week
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Brutal Deluxe
Hey guys. please forgive the intrusion, we are launching a crows board podcast this season and aim to have an opposition supporter on each week. we will be recording on the tuesday night before the game, and would like to have someone to throw a few questions at like 'who are the north players to watch out for' 'whos going to have a break out year' and 'which club do you hate most at the moment and why is it essendon'

It would take about 30 minutes of recording time, edited down to about 15 mins. We use a service called 'mumble' that is similar to skype but has some recording advantages. If youd feel more comfortable we can have you connect through skype or even phone call i assume.

Let me know here or send me a PM if youre shy if youre interested or would like more info.

apologies again for the intrusion, and bring on march 1st and no injuries!

Hey guys. please forgive the intrusion, we are launching a crows board podcast this season and aim to have an opposition supporter on each week. we will be recording on the tuesday night before the game, and would like to have someone to throw a few questions at like 'who are the north players to watch out for' 'whos going to have a break out year' and 'which club do you hate most at the moment and why is it essendon'

It would take about 30 minutes of recording time, edited down to about 15 mins. We use a service called 'mumble' that is similar to skype but has some recording advantages. If youd feel more comfortable we can have you connect through skype or even phone call i assume.

Let me know here or send me a PM if youre shy if youre interested or would like more info.

I'm unable to/not interested in coming on however I host the SFA podcast and I'm intrigued as to what "advantages" there are in using mumble (as I've never heard of it).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would do it SpeciousArgument, but all you'd get out of me would be "Sam f***ing Kerridge" [30 second pause] "SAM F***ING KERRIDGE!" repeated for the duration of the podcast. I'd also make it a condition of my participation that the mods on the Crows board to sign a document officially recognising that the year between 1997 and 1999 does not exist.

Oh, and I'm really sh*t with "computer stuff".

NiceCunnington and HuntersHost would have the best North related footy brains on this board so I'd be giving them a PM if I was you, although they are usually pretty scarce around this time of year.

I would do it SpeciousArgument, but all you'd get out of me would be "Sam f***ing Kerridge" [30 second pause] "SAM F***ING KERRIDGE!" repeated for the duration of the podcast. I'd also make it a condition of my participation that the mods on the Crows board to sign a document officially recognising that the year between 1997 and 1999 does not exist.

Oh, and I'm really sh*t with "computer stuff".
If it helps that was pretty much his only good game for the year...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back