Game Day Crows v Powderpuff Girls

Remove this Banner Ad

Make sure you get to the ground early for the pre-game entertainment!

If Ken isn't crying post-game, we haven't done our job right :)

...and that's the post-game entertainment ;)

I hope we humiliate them. Get on top early, put the foot on the throat and keep it there. Top 2 here we come.

I like you.

Haha I'm fine. It happens for some long distance runners.

And seriously ill people

Might come in handy for a new Mettallica album cover.

6c5.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went past Adelaide Oval while driving my wife to work just before and there are already people lined up at the Southern entrance...
I was at Hill of Grace last night, and there was a big event in the cricket dining room. Perhaps they were waiting for taxis in the plaza?

After rolling in at 1pm yesterday and embarking on a pub crawl down and back up O'Connell Street I feel like absolute s**t. If we had a yard, the bulldogs would not have gotten walked. Ordinarily, any plans for the afternoon/evening would be shelved and I'd barely leave the couch. But not today, I'll be taking my place amongst the throng of Crows supporters at AO. I'm predicting a hot 1st quarter and a half and we'll steadily grind them into the dirt from there.

After rolling in at 1pm yesterday and embarking on a pub crawl down and back up O'Connell Street I feel like absolute s**t. If we had a yard, the bulldogs would not have gotten walked. Ordinarily, any plans for the afternoon/evening would be shelved and I'd barely leave the couch. But not today, I'll be taking my place amongst the throng of Crows supporters at AO. I'm predicting a hot 1st quarter and a half and we'll steadily grind them into the dirt from there.
Enjoy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back