Game Day Crows v Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Get your hand off it you pompous twit.

I watch every Crows game.

In 2019, he's been distinctly average. Tonight he was poor.

The good news is that Atkins has developed into a good player when there were question marks on him at different times.
Milera has been poor most of the year. Played better last year. He will turn it around. Lacking a bit of confidence currently.

Get your hand off it you pompous twit.

I watch every Crows game.

In 2019, he's been distinctly average. Tonight he was poor.

The good news is that Atkins has developed into a good player when there were question marks on him at different times.
Atkins has been good , Milera has transitioned into forward and mid roles and beat most giants mids last week and kicked goals on Gov v WC

We are fine with Milera than you very much , he’s capable of winning a Brownlow one day and will be a gun

Go check the games and come back

He was poor tonight but that’s the only poor one all season from him

Not sure why you’re in here being an ‘ expert ‘ when you obvs aren’t

Long may they do that.

They've really got no idea.
Yea brown in a smerky look mentioned to Lyon we don’t over pay players.

I’d like to ask him, if other teams over pay their players, does that mean they have players that are under paid? Or does everyone else have higher salary caps?

That LEGO headed moron

Milera has been poor most of the year. Played better last year. He will turn it around. Lacking a bit of confidence currently.
He really hasn’t , was our best forward v WC and huge v giants

Ok against Melb and they are his 3 games back from serious injury before tonight - he had a bad one , he will be back next game

Half back is a far easier role too I’d say he’s been more impressive this year than last year but that may just be me

can we just skip the next two weeks and geelong game? no matter how well we are going, we can't win there.
Certainly shouldn't be rushing Lynch or Talia (or Murphy or Jenkins) back for that one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fox selling off all our assets, Bryce, sauce, Keath, pick 1
I want Keath to stay and I want Luko and Rankine back where they belong. Sauce should leave if Essendon or Geelong offer him 2 years. Not fussed on Bryce. Pick 1 and Bryce for Luko and Rankine. Yes thanks.

Yea brown in a smerky look mentioned to Lyon we don’t over pay players.

I’d like to ask him, if other teams over pay their players, does that mean they have players that are under paid? Or does everyone else have higher salary caps?

That LEGO headed moron
That's been proven wrong a few times. We just don't pay overs to peripheral players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back