Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone see that Limewire has pivoted? Actually has a fully functioning platform for AI generated images, audio and movies.
181k subscribers on X/Twitter which is more than a lot of top 100 projects. And currently #587 with a tiny market cap. AI narrative. I'm in.

Should have told us a week ago before the 2x ;). Anyway, will definitely follow this token now.

181K followers and 14 subscribers on X.

Anyone see that Limewire has pivoted? Actually has a fully functioning platform for AI generated images, audio and movies.
181k subscribers on X/Twitter which is more than a lot of top 100 projects. And currently #587 with a tiny market cap. AI narrative. I'm in.

Circulating supply 61 million
Total supply 800 million.

I'd be checking when the rest of that supply unlocks, as there will be a lot of selling.

Above numbers were from tradingview, might not be accurate. But here's the vesting schedule, there's more supply unlocked on the 16th of each month.

Above numbers were from tradingview, might not be accurate. But here's the vesting schedule, there's more supply unlocked on the 16th of each month.

Good shout! Thanks for brining it to my attention.

So 1.52% unlocked per month? I think that will be fine assuming the bull run continues for the next 12-18 months. I think new demand could exceed unlocked supply, and holders of the supply may want to continue holding if the price is appreciating.

At a market cap of just $81m and ranked #591 by market cap (Coingecko) I reckon there's enough margin of safety vs new supply.

Good shout! Thanks for brining it to my attention.

So 1.52% unlocked per month? I think that will be fine assuming the bull run continues for the next 12-18 months. I think new demand could exceed unlocked supply, and holders of the supply may want to continue holding if the price is appreciating.

At a market cap of just $81m and ranked #591 by market cap (Coingecko) I reckon there's enough margin of safety vs new supply.

1.52% in April
4.69% in May
3.99% in June
Then 3.99% each month until May 2025

It's not really new supply, it's probably all from presale so they already been bought, but at a much lower price. So there will be a lot of selling. Hard to say what will happen, crypto is unpredictable. Limewire has good name recognition, but that's from like 20 years ago, and that name recognition is related to piracy lol.

The real market cap is over 1 billion btw. That's if all tokens were unlocked at current price.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They got rid of the longs, next will be the shorts.

Gotta flush all the crap out of the market.

That was a decent dip to show up some of the stronger coins against BTC.

AERO on BASE was one of those.

Zooming out during these times of gloom can provide a decent perspective on where the cycle sits.

BTC dominance has been in a strong uptrend since the last cycle ended, while conversely alts have been in a strong downtrend. Alts vs BTC seem to have formed a range bottom over the last 6 months as BTC.D has continued to largely trend up.

I just have a feeling that dominance tops before mid-year, as alts breakout above that range. Doesn't mean BTC reaches its peak price then necessarily (it took 3 months after dominance peaked last cycle to reach its peak price), but alts should start outpacing it.

Whatever happens from here, downside risk for alts seems minimal and think they bounce back towards the top of that range bottom not long after the halving.

BTC reaching a new ATH earlier this cycle relative to the halving (6 weeks before vs 6-7 months after) only changes the duration of this cycle imo. Instead of price peaking ~12 months after the halving, maybe it is only 4-6 months post halving this cycle. It wouldn't surprise me if the US election ended up being the end of this cycle.

Screenshot 2024-04-16 152315.png

Last edited:
This mostly garbage article by The Age touches on a good point for BTC mining.

With the halving now taken place and the rewards for miners halved they'll need to increase transaction fees to try make up the difference, or otherwise pull out of the network and focus their efforts elsewhere (AI).

Can't recall what happened last halving around this issue as to whether fees jumped up or not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back