Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Critical support around 11.4k. If we close below that on a daily candle, I'm eyeing off the lower 10k range. Maybe even into the 9's to fill the CME gap.

Time to put in buy limit orders and sleep easy while the moonboys and doomboys make a lot of noise as usual.

Support at 8.7k seems strong enough. i'm hoping to pick up some chainlink at $9.

oceanex token $oce is having a supply burn at the end of the month just a heads up, that means price rise if ya wanna make some $

lu6Ac55e

Bearish divergence on the SPX and retesting of the previous high right now looks a little ominous in the short term given the correlation of US stocks with crypto markets.

What shitcoins are you guys buying here?

What are people using for calculating their taxes? I've always done my own tax, and have a large number of trades. Any software/websites/spreadsheets you recommend?

What are people using for calculating their taxes? I've always done my own tax, and have a large number of trades. Any software/websites/spreadsheets you recommend?
I use https://www.bitcoin.tax/

They support many of the popular exchanges so it's as simple as downloading your trade history and importing the file. For the exchanges that aren't supported, I change headings to suit the generic format and import the excel file.

Bit of action going on... PayPal have announced that they are going to offer BTC and or Crypto currency as part of their payment system... TIFWIW...

Ha, I bought dovu for a laugh. I don't think it even exists anymore.

I just pretended mine never happened. 🤣🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bitcoin been hovering around 13K USD for ~1 week now. What are you guys looking to do in the near term?

Have been quietly accumulating since the lows in late 2018. No way am I losing my position now - holding through ups and downs for the next 12-18 months.

I've got around $15k I've set aside for an initial dabble into crypto investment.

Any decent blogs, investors etc that people recommend, which are the best AUS sites etc to use currently.

Not looking at bitcoin more the smaller price, longer term investments; ripple, ark, golem, ethereum

Anyone looking atm?

Check out the “Bitcoin’s 4 year cycle - Opportunity” video by Bob Loukas on YouTube. He’s a market cycles expert from traditional markets (eg not a shiller).

He made this at the lows in 2018/19 and projected the next possible cycle. Playing out perfectly so far. Most bullish content you can find, really.

Selling the news event today with the announcement of Biden as president which coincided with most technical indicators showing we were due for a correction. I'm setting a buy order at 13.9k.

PAGING: Chief.

Chief -- Are you there Chief?

A LOT has changed since we last spoke, this end.

Also, enquiring how your Butt Coin or Bean Coin theory is going, or whatever that silly thing you did was, now that BTC is looking like it will at least become the new numero uno SOV on the planet?

C H I R F. Oh Captain my C h i r f where art though C h i r f ?

Hi mary james.

You should 100% dump all of your LTC immediately. Either into BTC, ETH or Stablecoins.

This is investment advice. Feel free to attempt to sue me if I'm wrong.

You're welcome.

Q

PAGING: Chief.

Chief -- Are you there Chief?

A LOT has changed since we last spoke, this end.

Also, enquiring how your Butt Coin or Bean Coin theory is going, or whatever that silly thing you did was, now that BTC is looking like it will at least become the new numero uno SOV on the planet?

C H I R F. Oh Captain my C h i r f where art though C h i r f ?
He'll come around eventually, probably just in time to buy our bags at the top. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back