Remove this Banner Ad

Kilmo

Premiership Player
Mar 17, 2014
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hi BF mates,

I need some help on something — Does anyone know of anywhere you can get retro style footy guernseys made up?

In the wake of the most glorious premiership victory I'm stocking up on Pies gear and one thing I've wanted for a long time is one of the classic 70s–80s YAKKA training jumpers. I was thinking I could try to recreate my own. I've seen people wear custom guernseys for beer league teams and so on, and obviously lots of amateur clubs get their own kit made up. I'd be keen on getting a black one with white trims and white collars like the following:

download.jpeg

Long sleeve would be even better. Ideally wool / polyester but the material isn't that important. Then I could chuck a VFL patch on it and I'd be happy for the rest of my days.

Any pointers or ideas would be much appreciated! :mbcircle::mwcirlce:

Hi BF mates,

I need some help on something — Does anyone know of anywhere you can get retro style footy guernseys made up?

In the wake of the most glorious premiership victory I'm stocking up on Pies gear and one thing I've wanted for a long time is one of the classic 70s–80s YAKKA training jumpers. I was thinking I could try to recreate my own. I've seen people wear custom guernseys for beer league teams and so on, and obviously lots of amateur clubs get their own kit made up. I'd be keen on getting a black one with white trims and white collars like the following:

View attachment 1821434

Long sleeve would be even better. Ideally wool / polyester but the material isn't that important. Then I could chuck a VFL patch on it and I'd be happy for the rest of my days.

Any pointers or ideas would be much appreciated! :mbcircle::mwcirlce:
This may sound strange but go to a Spotlight store and ask if there are any knitters who would knit something like this.

Or check this out:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back