Daicos dangerous tackle on Daniel

Remove this Banner Ad

OMG. Stop the presses. A team might have gotten a bit lucky with some umpring decisions. That has never happened before. This is undoubtedly the work of an evil overlord rigging a Collingwood Premiership.

Highlighted 5 missed frees that GWS should have got in the last. All five were indisputable frees that not one of the SEN boys Hodge Cornes Buckley could mount a case for the umpire.

One is unlucky but five in a one point loss in a quarter. Wow

Highlighted 5 missed frees that GWS should have got in the last. All five were indisputable frees that not one of the SEN boys Hodge Cornes Buckley could mount a case for the umpire.

One is unlucky but five in a one point loss in a quarter. Wow

Do you actually get that it's finals, not many games to talk about and at a time when the media ramp up AFL coverage with a media model that loves controversy? You'd be right at home in the midwest in a Trump state.

images

Do you actually get that it's finals, not many games to talk about and at a time when the media ramp up AFL coverage with a media model that loves controversy? You'd be right at home in the midwest in a Trump state.

images

Five missed frees in a one point loss just checked the media around the last five years of prelims. Nothing about umpires. As Hodge said no excuses for that many obviously bad calls.

Entitlement is trying to argue a point with a bloke that does nothing but whinge about Collingwood in every thread? :tearsofjoy: Vicbias i guess
Entitlement is expecting your players to get off identical incidents from earlier in the year that other players have give given multiple weeks for, then getting what you want because the MRP officer is a Collingwood person :)

Hope the banner doesn't break this time :)

Five missed frees in a one point loss just checked the media around the last five years of prelims. Nothing about umpires. As Hodge said no excuses for that many obviously bad calls.
The "one point loss" folk haven't been watching. We controlled that last quarter. We were 7 points up a long way out when we went into lock down mode. We didn't try to score and backed our defence to not allow 2 scores. I don't particularly like it and could see it being costly, but so far it's worked really well for one and a half years, without a team coming over the top of us when we've had the lead - sure the lead gets whittled down because only one team is trying to score.

Those pointing at some missed frees on the wing or Toby's near miss and saying that GWS should have won or were robbed, because there was only one point difference at the final siren, don't get that if we fall behind, the end game plays out totally differently with us going into manic attack rather than manic lockdown. Same with the Melbourne game.

Entitlement is expecting your players to get off identical incidents from earlier in the year that other players have give given multiple weeks for, then getting what you want because the MRP officer is a Collingwood person :)

Hope the banner doesn't break this time :)
Yeah i pulled al the strings on that deal myself. Get around me. Cheers mate but the banner ******* up is the least of our bed shitting possibilities Saturday. :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The "one point loss" folk haven't been watching. We controlled that last quarter. We were 7 points up a long way out when we went into lock down mode. We didn't try to score and backed our defence to not allow 2 scores. I don't particularly like it and could see it being costly, but so far it's worked really well for one and a half years, without a team coming over the top of us when we've had the lead - sure the lead gets whittled down because only one team is trying to score.

Those pointing at some missed frees on the wing or Toby's near miss and saying that GWS should have won or were robbed, because there was only one point difference at the final siren, don't get that if we fall behind, the end game plays out totally differently with us going into manic attack rather than manic lockdown. Same with the Melbourne game.

Im sure the non free against DeGoey when Collingwood scored from helped the win.

Im sure the non free against DeGoey when Collingwood scored from helped the win.
Can't remember the free you're talking about, but JDG wasn't on for the last 8 minutes.

It was only one point, GWS would have won without that goal earlier in the match... as I pointed out, some just haven't been watching or just aren't sharp enough to get it.

Can't remember the free you're talking about, but JDG wasn't on for the last 8 minutes.

It was only one point, GWS would have won without that goal earlier in the match... as I pointed out, some just haven't been watching or just aren't sharp enough to get it.

Clear free ignored and Collingwood scored. One of five blatant missed frees that they went through.

Its all good the agenda is obvious.

Clear free ignored and Collingwood scored. One of five blatant missed frees that they went through.

Its all good the agenda is obvious.
One thing that is obvious is that there is a big mob of conspiracy theorists out there.

In the AFL, they tend to come from two sources:

tin foil hat supporters of small clubs, who completely ignore that they are only ever competitive because the AFL draft, salary cap and soft cap rules are designed to advantage them to make it an even comp, but yes there is somehow an AFL conspiracy against those clubs who are intentionally advantaged by the AFL rules ... (no, I'm not criticising the intentional advantage by the AFL given to minnows - I like that it isn't a comp decided by money like so many other sporting leagues around the world)

tin foil hat supporters of SA and WA teams who are egged on by a ridiculously biased local media ... at least this group have an excuse for having become tinfoil hat wearers - unlike the minnow club folk.

But yes, a national media outlet highlighting and carrying on about some potential frees to GWS that were missed is definitive proof that both the AFL and the media are incredibly biased towards the big Vic clubs and are ruining the comp and unfairly disadvanting the other teams - even the Northern clubs who the AFL have given an extra draft advantage to to help them be competitive...

Nuffies everywhere

Last edited:
One thing that is obvious is that there is a big mob of conspiracy theorists out there.

In the AFL, they tend to come from two sources:

tin foil hat supporters of small clubs, who completely ignore that they are only ever competitive because the AFL draft, salary cap and soft cap rules are designed to advantage them to make it an even comp, but yes there is somehow an AFL conspiracy against those clubs who are intentionally advantaged by the AFL rules ... (no, I'm not criticising the intentional advantage by the AFL given to minnows - I like that it isn't a comp decided by money like so many other sporting leagues around the world)

tin foil hat supporters of SA and WA teams who are egged on by a ridiculously biased local media ... at least this group have an excuse for having become tinfoil hat wearers - unlike the minnow Vic club folk.

But yes, a national media outlet highlighting and carrying on about some potential frees to GWS that were missed is definitive proof that both the AFL and the media are incredibly biased towards the big Vic clubs and are ruining the comp and unfairly disadvanting the other teams - even the Northern clubs who the AFL have given an extra draft advantage to to help them be competitive...

Nuffies everywhere

Or there were 5 clear frees ignored in the last quarter of a one point Prelim. Why wouldn't they highlight that?

Do you think if DeGoey was legged or Daicos had his head taken off 50 out with no free the media would be saying nothing.
Or if Elliot gone pole driven into the ground and had a GWS defender lying on back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back