Daicos dangerous tackle on Daniel

Remove this Banner Ad

ChristianBoy

Club Legend
Suspended
Jul 15, 2022
AFL Club
Melbourne
Grabbed one arm drove his head into the ground. Daniel had to perform a concussion test after his head was smashed into the ground.

What will the AFL do?

All I can say if he was a Tiger,the media would be making him jump off the plank.

I think he will get off though.

They will blame Pendles for the momentum and once again ignore the duty of care rule.

And everyone will be happy.

Especially the lawyers adding zeroes to their lawsuits.

The AFL won't want the drama in GF week so nothing will come of it.

If there was any consistency then he should.

All year its 1 week just for the tackle, possibly up to 2 for a concussion test, possibly up to 3 for a concussion.

So it could be 2. But it wont be. Even though it hurt GWS's chances and was clearly dangerous.

Round 3 and a nobody does that to Bont and its 2 weeks and the Tribunal upholds the finding. We all know it.

In the back yes - how the umps missed that free kick (and others...). But not a driving action, nor two actions, in my view. No suspension or fine warranted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should but won’t. Can guarantee if it was any other game of team it would have been replayed and spoken about all game.

Last night they completely ignored it and didn’t raise it at all.

Odd that Tom Browne raised it. Shows exactly how bad it was for to make a point of it.

They will blame Pendles for the momentum and once again ignore the duty of care rule.

And everyone will be happy.

Especially the lawyers adding zeroes to their lawsuits.

images

Remove this Banner Ad

Back