MRP / Trib. James Sicily tackle on Hugh McCluggage

How many weeks for Sicily?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You burn wood, you build with timber.
maybe means buy wood to smash tribunal members. Can't imagine theyd be advocating violence like that. I suppose I i hit them in the knees I'm not causing concussion...

Unlike Sicily who is just the latest in a long line of Hawks thugs/snipers who know they're s**t blokes
back in the day I remember when striking (a non football action) was seen as a much worse offence than wrestling/ tackling/ rough play

back in the day I remember when striking (a non football action) was seen as a much worse offence than wrestling/ tackling/ rough play
Back in the day players got ko'd by punches and got up from tackles. The last player to ko an opponent with very deliberate punch to the face was Bugg v Mills and he got 6 weeks.

I don't have the numbers but Its safe to say there's been 10x more players knocked out from dangerous tackles in the last 10 years than from punches. The afl is fine to be focusing on current issues (head injuries from dangerous tackles) and suspending players for not even leaving a bruise with a soft punch is pretty irrelevant to that point

Last edited:
Care to list them?
Ok?

Sicily (multiple striking suspensions and obviously this thread)
Lewis (multiple striking charges)
Lake (multiple striking charges + him going nuts on Petrie)
Hodge (trying to crush wingard (? Port player pretty sure it was him) into the post + multiple striking charges + drink driving charges)
Brown (known campaigner and striking charges)
Vandenburg (line in the sand + multiple tribunal appearances)
Leigh "lethal" Matthews (no explanation required)

Back in the day players got ko'd by punches and got up from tackles. The last player to ko an opponent with very deliberate punch to the face was Bugg v Mills and he got 6 weeks.

I don't have the numbers but Its safe to say there's been 10x more players knocked out from dangerous tackles in the last 10 years than from punches. The afl is fine to be focusing on current issues (head injuries from dangerous tackles) and suspending players for not even leaving a bruise with a soft punch is pretty irrelevant to that point
Let the record show maddo advocates for players to punch on in non football related actions as they “don’t leave a bruise”

Until one goes wrong of course.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let the record show maddo advocates for players to punch on in non football related actions as they “don’t leave a bruise”

Where have I advocated for players to punch on.

If you want to keep whinging about when a player isn't suspended, or not suspended for long enough, compared to Sicilys (dangerous) tackle I won't stop you but it's pathetic

If you want to keep whinging about when a player isn't suspended, or not suspended for long enough, compared to Sicilys (dangerous) tackle I won't stop you but it's pathetic
If it’s so pathetic why do you have to reply?

Hang on

This you? Advocating violence towards officials 🤣
maybe means buy wood to smash tribunal members. Can't imagine theyd be advocating violence like that. I suppose I i hit them in the knees I'm not causing concussion...
Pathetic toys out of the cot melting

Ok?

Hodge (trying to crush wingard (? Port player pretty sure it was him) into the post + multiple striking charges + drink driving charges)

No Swan ever struck anyone. True story.

How many times has Sicily been done for more than 1 week for a striking charge ?

No Swan ever struck anyone. True story.

How many times has Sicily been done for more than 1 week for a striking charge ?
The point is your fellow Hawks supporter thought it was a good idea to label a kid in his first season a sniper without any hint of awareness or irony

Ok?

So, they're s**t blokes are they?

That was why I asked you to list them.

I'm sure the 'bloods kultcha' is so good that nobody from there has ever been called a 'thug/sniper or s**t bloke', I'm surprised you're not named the Angels, oh wait, you were once nicknamed as the blood stained Angels. Perhaps you should learn of your team's history Day the Blood-Stained Angels were born

So, they're s**t blokes are they?

That was why I asked you to list them.

I'm sure the 'bloods kultcha' is so good that nobody from there has ever been called a 'thug/sniper or s**t bloke', I'm surprised you're not named the Angels, oh wait, you were once nicknamed as the blood stained Angels. Perhaps you should learn of your team's history Day the Blood-Stained Angels were born
1945! ok champ

Leigh Matthews is the guy that the modern Hawks have been modelled after and most agree he should have been up on assault charges for his shithouse thuggery.

No legs to stand on when calling out others for "sniping s**t blokes" (remember it wasn't me that brought this up)

Last edited:

Whingeing seems to be your forte dickhead

Hang on

This you? Advocating violence towards officials 🤣

Pathetic toys out of the cot melting
Yes was me, and was in response to someone saying buy wood; and not really understanding.
As opposed to you “don’t care if they all slap each other as long as there’s no bruises”

Back