Rohan dangerous tackle

Remove this Banner Ad

Sure, don't have an issue with that. But he didn't get concussed, so not sure why a suspension is required.

Because no one wants tackles like rohans in the game, ie where there is a high probability of concussing a player. Starting with a suspension for the action and then escalating the penalty relative to the outcome of the action makes perfect sense.

Because no one wants tackles like rohans in the game, ie where there is a high probability of concussing a player. Starting with a suspension for the action and then escalating the penalty relative to the outcome of the action makes perfect sense.
Thanks. That's what I assumed was the rationale behind the suspension, but I was surprised by a lot of people suggesting that Rohan should have got more than Day, which I found strange when Day's tackle ended with a head hitting the ground and Rohan's didn't.

Hard to hear at the ground and Jiath was clearly attempting to play on so I can see why Rohan tried to stop him. Not really concerned about the free or 50 now, but still confused why Rohan was suspended for what I thought was a safe tackle. Happy for someone to enlighten me.
Because it was a sling tackle, clearly a dangerous action.

Hard to hear at the ground and Jiath was clearly attempting to play on so I can see why Rohan tried to stop him. Not really concerned about the free or 50 now, but still confused why Rohan was suspended for what I thought was a safe tackle. Happy for someone to enlighten me.
I'd get your eyes and ears checked if I were you.

It’s a ploy and one Richmond used in 17 with Grigg (geelongs assistant) to outnumber the oppo at ground level. Creating a 4 on 3.

And if Jordan Lewis was the ruckman it would have been banned immediately.

I’m dumbfounded how MRO decides which one is medium impact & which is high impact?
I suppose we'd all love to see the honest medical report submitted by the Handbaggers.

Is Stephen Dank still heading up their medical team?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back