Teams Dallas Cowboys - America's Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is damaged by the booing? It's fantastic. Drew Pearson played them like a violin virtuoso.

The damage is evident in the amount of whining about it. I don't really get why it bothers Dallas fans so much. You're going to get boo'ed in Philly. It is what it is.

The damage is evident in the amount of whining about it. I don't really get why it bothers Dallas fans so much. You're going to get boo'ed in Philly. It is what it is.

Your dictionary must have a different definition of whining in it. Laughing at someone takes the piss out of the booing crowd vs realising you did the Cowboys a favour by taking DeMarco Murray from us.

Your dictionary must have a different definition of whining in it. Laughing at someone takes the piss out of the booing crowd vs realising you did the Cowboys a favour by taking DeMarco Murray from us.

DeMarco was "all business".

Demarco ended up part of the Wentz trade, and we didnt give you anything for him. Was rubbish for us but I'll take having Wentz at this stage.

Not anymore. He's a Dallas Cowboy.
"Oh Kiper stop, this guy would've been the best on the board 30 to 40 picks ago. He is the best pure cover corner in this draft and one of the best nickel corners I've ever seen " - Mcshay

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Oh Kiper stop, this guy would've been the best on the board 30 to 40 picks ago. He is the best pure cover corner in this draft and one of the best nickel corners I've ever seen " - Mcshay

Has the possibility of bust potential at NFL level due to his size. But if he can get around that he ticks almost every other box. Couldn't leave him in the board at this point at the draft with our needs.

Has the possibility of bust potential at NFL level due to his size. But if he can get around that he ticks almost every other box. Couldn't leave him in the board at this point at the draft with our needs.

He will not bust!!

Demarco ended up part of the Wentz trade, and we didnt give you anything for him. Was rubbish for us but I'll take having Wentz at this stage.

Yeah but Eagles fans generally thought they had wounded us by taking him and thought he would replicate for them. Wonder if we would have taken Elliott if Murray had stayed.

Yeah but Eagles fans generally thought they had wounded us by taking him and thought he would replicate for them. Wonder if we would have taken Elliott if Murray had stayed.

We did wound you for the relevant year- you were worse for not having him and didnt make playoffs.

That of course put you in position to nab Elliot. I do wonder how you'd go if you still had demarco, and had used that fourth on another player.

I take it he'll replace Scandrick covering the slot?

Scandrick is gone IMO and we will give him up for the best offer as we have no 5th Rd pick at this stage and need a young WR also with potential.

Josh Reynolds is the guy we like but i doubt he lasts to our current 4th Rd pick.

WR and pass rusher are still needs while i would not mind taking Jake Butt the TE and he is a big smoky but blew his knee out in his Bowl game and will not play next season. Still could be the best TE of the draft though in 3 years time and a must to groom under Witten.

Randy Gregory has reportedly failed another test...

I think that will finally be curtains on his NFL career, dope is clearly more important to him so he will only have himself to blame when he is working at Walmart.

Randy Gregory has reportedly failed another test...

I think that will finally be curtains on his NFL career, dope is clearly more important to him so he will only have himself to blame when he is working at Walmart.

Yep, bye Randy.

A good analysis of every pick here and i love the Switzer pick and goodbye Lucky Whitehead now! Switzer has serious wheels on him and will take a few Punts back to the house for sure!

FRISCO, Texas -- The Dallas Cowboys have needed to make explosive plays from the return game in recent years.

They had just two punt returns for more than 20 yards last year and only four kickoff returns for 30 yards or more. They haven't returned a punt for a touchdown since 2013 (Dwayne Harris). They haven't returned a kickoff for a score since 2008 (Felix Jones).

Ryan Switzer returned seven punts for touchdowns in his North Carolina career and averaged 10.9 yards per return. He owns the Tar Heels' records for punt return yards (1,082) and touchdowns.

http://www.espn.com.au/blog/dallas-...2017-draft-picks-analysis-for-every-selection

Remove this Banner Ad

Back