Teams Dallas Cowboys - America's Team

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm about as impressed by this banal derail as Derek Barnett appeared to be up on the podium today.

I responded on topic- you did the derailing.

Let's get back to the relevant debate: whether Smith is currently pre, or post injury.

Don't bother in here mate.

Leave him be and no matter what you say only a criticism is coming back, it is quite sad that Philly fans worry more about us than what they do their own team!

Chism, I'm hurt by that. I hate both of our franchises. :p

A lot of Cowboys fans on twitter not sold by Taco, I think it was the safe/logical pick though. If we didn't pick a DE here we would have most certainly be forced to reach for one in the 2nd or 3rd, whereas there is still a stack more CB/S talent that should be available around our picks tomorrow.

If we end up going DE, CB, S by the close of round 3 I will be a very happy man :thumbsu:

Last edited:
A lot of Cowboys fans on twitter not sold by Taco, I think it was the logical pick though. If we didn't pick a DE here we would have most certainly be forced to reach for one in the 2nd or 3rd, whereas there is a stack more CB/S talent that will be available tomorrow.

If we end up going DE, CB, S by the close of round 3 I will be a very happy man :thumbsu:

Cowboy forums from the states were the same!

Every 2nd poster had a different opinion and no matter who we went doubters are never far as blokes do not get their guy drafted! Draft time is open season for online gooses IMO and even if we got Myles Garrett there would be an element of idiots out there saying it was wrong!

It will be very interesting to see how he pans out, I don't want to see any picks on offence tomorrow. Also wanted to say that I was glad to see Free is gone, no more false starts and defensive holds galore i hope!

Cowboy forums from the states were the same!

Every 2nd poster had a different opinion and no matter who we went doubters are never far as blokes do not get their guy drafted! Draft time is open season for online gooses IMO and even if we got Myles Garrett there would be an element of idiots out there saying it was wrong!

Too true. I can kind of understand what they're on about, a lot of people wanted us to take Kevin King, but I think it was a smart choice going with the DE. We will find capable secondary help tomorrow.

Also wanted to say that I was glad to see Free is gone, no more false starts and defensive holds galore i hope!

Totally missed this news with all the draft hysteria today!! All the best Doug

Haven't seen some Cowboys fans this disappointed since Travis Frederick.

Ha! I remember all the reach calls as well and even on here!

lol

Now to look at our secondary. Still a few intriguing DB options on the board... Kevin King, Chidobe Awuzie, Obi Melifonwu, Josh Jones, Quincy Wilson.

Hell yeah, Awuzie come on down. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'With the 2nd pick of the 60th round....' That Dallas intelligence on display.

Lolllllllllll. Is that the best you could come up with? A minor vocal slip up that was immediately corrected.

Clearly got the desired reaction :D
IMG_0829.JPG

Lolllllllllll. Is that the best you could come up with? A minor vocal slip up that was immediately corrected.

Clearly got the desired reaction :D
View attachment 364117

What else is there to come up with? Old man yells at a cloud?

I thought it was good natured fun. Good football back and forth.

Good to see you want to play today. It's a nice departure from your general sullen sulking around the thread.

What else is there to come up with? Old man yells at a cloud?

Old man thankful he didn't end up at Philly and instead won a Super Bowl and is part of the Cowboy family. All you can really come up with is a mindless 'boooooo'.

Old man thankful he didn't end up at Philly and instead won a Super Bowl and is part of the Cowboy family. All you can really come up with is a mindless 'boooooo'.

I see you have a keen understanding of how the microphone works.

Why are you and your kin so angry with the world?

Our good friend STO, much like his foaming, spittle-mouthed brethren in Philly today, forgot the first lesson in how to handle these situations.

Why are you and your kin so angry with the world?

Why are you falling back into delusional rambling?

It's a strange thing. That guy stands up and rants for minutes on end about long spent successes from decades ago, and yet Dallas fans still appear psychologically damaged by the booing.

Our good friend STO, much like his foaming, spittle-mouthed brethren in Philly today, forgot the first lesson in how to handle these situations.

"I thought it was good natured fun. Good football back and forth."

Yep, I'm heated.

You're really bad at this.

It's a strange thing. That guy stands up and rants for minutes on end about long spent successes from decades ago, and yet Dallas fans still appear psychologically damaged by the booing.

If by "psychologically damaged" you mean "sustained and nourished in mind, body and soul" then yes, I would agree.

Who is damaged by the booing? It's fantastic. Drew Pearson played them like a violin virtuoso.

"I thought it was good natured fun. Good football back and forth."

Yep, I'm heated.

You're really bad at this.

"I'm not mad, you're mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111".

When I watched Drew Pearson I was thinking "what I'd give to be there"... this is a nice nicotine patch in replacement.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back