News Daniel Kerr

Remove this Banner Ad

For mine, this is still my favorite Kerr memory over any of the others and summed him up as a player for me

Edit: on viewing this again, it's under estrimated the gut running of Embley and Lecras in this. Both started at the same contest with Kerr and ran hard to provide an option on the forward flank seconds after. Embley kept running to provide the sheppard to Darling also.

That game was the loudest I’ve ever heard Subi. Eagles were well and truly back.

Kennedy was huge there too to bring the ball to ground, protect it, pick it up and handball it to Embley all while having a defender on him

That game was the loudest I’ve ever heard Subi. Eagles were well and truly back.

Kennedy was huge there too to bring the ball to ground, protect it, pick it up and handball it to Embley all while having a defender on him
The 2015 QF against the Hawks was insane.

I think it was the same game Kennedy got a heavy knock in the first quarter and almost went off concussed. He wouldn't have been allowed to play on today under the new rules.

For mine, this is still my favorite Kerr memory over any of the others and summed him up as a player for me

Edit: on viewing this again, it's under estrimated the gut running of Embley and Lecras in this. Both started at the same contest with Kerr and ran hard to provide an option on the forward flank seconds after. Embley kept running to provide the sheppard to Darling also.

I believe he played this game with some damage to his vertebrae too, which makes his attack on the ball all the more insane

I think it was the same game Kennedy got a heavy knock in the first quarter and almost went off concussed. He wouldn't have been allowed to play on today under the new rules.
He got a fractured eye socket early in the first quarter. Still kicked a couple of goals.

But you know, he should be dropped after one bad game against gold coast 🙄

He got a fractured eye socket early in the first quarter. Still kicked a couple of goals.

But you know, he should be dropped after one bad game against gold coast 🙄
99% of us don’t want him dropped yet and I believe his mediocre form has been over around 15 games. But okay.

Cuz, Kerr and Judd complemented each other so well, then we had the guys willing to sacrifice their own game for the good of the team to allow those three to dominate. Stenglein, Chick, the great RoJo etc.

Need more of those guys now to support Yeo, Shuey and Kelly.

Yeo's trying to lay a million tackles while also impacting the game offensively. He'll be a broken down wreck in a year or two if he has to keep doing that. A whole bunch of guys aren't working hard enough off the ball.

Cuz, Kerr and Judd complemented each other so well, then we had the guys willing to sacrifice their own game for the good of the team to allow those three to dominate. Stenglein, Chick, the great RoJo etc.

Need more of those guys now to support Yeo, Shuey and Kelly.

4aed3c6dda2a9b381d9fcec6fb4f404b.jpg

We had one and half the people wanted him gone.

Same thing happened with RoJo too - looked back on fondly now but was always copping it from a section of the fans at the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back