Past Daniel McStay (2013-2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting to note having kicked his first goal this week against the suns, he only has to kick another 6 more to be the 'Brisbane Lions' highest goal kicker to wear the #25.

Good luck to the kid! :thumbsu:

And now after 3 goals against Melbourne, only 3 more required.

'Well that de-escalated quickly'! - :D

And now a "Mark of the Year Nomination"

Congratulations!!!!!!

Go and vote for Daniel

I am pretty disappointed that I didn't man up and put this out there earlier, but I think McStay can become the best player on our list. There is just something about him that I can't put my finger on at this point in time.

Meanwhile, Brisbane is also confident of adding one-year extensions to the deals of first-year players Daniel McStay and Tom Cutler. “There’s no alarm bells there. They have both indicated they are very happy and very keen to stay. We are staying in constant contact with their managers,’’ Warren said.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting that on the fancast this week mike whiting mentioned that of all the draftees Leppa has been most excited about Dan since he came to the club. Good signs right there

Interesting that on the fancast this week mike whiting mentioned that of all the draftees Leppa has been most excited about Dan since he came to the club. Good signs right there
I wonder why our coach in particular would be excited by a young tall who can play forward and back...

Interesting connection:

Luther College Year 12 students Tom Boyd and Daniel McStay were today selected in the 2013 AFL Draft.

Principal of Luther College, Michael Kleidon said, “Tom and Daniel are terrific young men and really close mates."
1ea804dbf6a45ba977293c237ecc1b08_M.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back