J6shSC

All Australian
Mar 11, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
San Diego Chargers, Orlando Magic
Who is keeping him for the whole season? Definitely this seasons Palmer, Rich is averaging over 100 points in about 60% game time. Total freak.

I don't see why he wouldn't. His game time is only going to increase throughout the year, more time = more points.

He's better than Palmer in terms of SC as his disposal is so good. Could be priced at more than $500k eventually. I might keep him, but it depends on whether an elite mid comes down in price enough to warrant a trade.

If Rich was 500k and Bartel 450k I think I'd do the trade.

Definitely keep for most of the year, but later on near finals it'll be safer to do a straight swap for a proven gun, as first years normally deteriorate throughout the year.

He'll keep his average up. Only had 19 possies yesterday but collected 112 points. His disposal is so good and he doesn't make many clangers which is why he's so good. + he goes in to win the hardball - he's the dream SC player.

The way he is going l will be keeping him. Early plan was to trade up to a gun mid in the second half of year. Had the same plan last year for Palmer and ended keeping him. Richie has the body that indicates he will be able to go all year.

I think Rich will be a keeper. I had Palmer last year and hadn't intended for him to be a keeper but I got into trouble with trades late in the season when Didak and Shaw got in the dog house. He ended up being a good keeper.

Rich will go up a lot in value but is still likely to average in the top 20 midfielders for the season. One less trade for me to worry about.

Will definitely be trading him. You got him as a cash cow not as a keeper so why use him as such? At about round 6-7 it will be bye mich robinson hello another rookie bye daniel rich hello Bartel/Goodes or that Dal Santo bloke!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will definitely be trading him. You got him as a cash cow not as a keeper so why use him as such?
Because it saves a trade? Why not use him as a keeper if he is consistently putting up great, keeper-esque numbers?

Will be hanging on to him for now- I loaded up my midfield so that Rich is actually my first bench player, with T Tuck on the ground (and didn't that work out great for me this week?:eek:)- I think young Travis might be spending a little time on the pine until I'm ready to start cashing in some chips.

From a cash cow perspective what would be his high price? I cant remember what Cyril and Palmer maxed out at last year but i dont think it was much higher than 400k. Even if he still scores well would his price rises even out over the next few rounds?

I have the luxury of having him AND Otten. Both averaging a smidge under 90. I will see how they go in the coming weeks to decide which one I will cash in. :)

if rich and beams keep going the way there going I will be able to trade the pair for abblet and rookie in 3 weeks

I will be trading him to Luke Power, Powers is worth 458K after a 45 this week so hopefully another bad game by Luke and a couple of Good ones by Rich and it will be a straight trade.Simon Black is Tumbling down as well so could be my Beams upgrade.

Which would give me Ablett, Judd, Bartel, Goodes, Black and Power not too shabby a midfield

With other rookies not moving in price quickly I think Rich is going to have become trade bait at some stage even though he'd make a nice 6th forward.

It seems too much of a gap to move from one a $250K mid to a premium mid in 1 go. If Rich maxes out at $400K then it's an easier step up.

I don't see why he wouldn't. His game time is only going to increase throughout the year, more time = more points.

The reason why he might not is because young players get tired and sore as the year wears on.

Not saying he will but it is more likely than not.

He has an adults body and has played consistent senior football for several seasons. If any rookie will last out the season it will be Rich.

Not to mention he's only getting about 60% game time at this stage of the year, if he's at 85% by seasons end he will be averaging 100 pretty consistently (in my opinion).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back