Dank to not be pursued

Remove this Banner Ad

Not suggesting he has, nor the club.

Others involved in the investigation may have, which would explain incompetence and delay.

As to the truth coming out, another topic on here has Peter Jess wanting Dank charged with assault of the players he manages in this situation. Reckon that's the hint of something big about to come out.
Reckon it's just fishing. And the AFL and Essendon will be working feverishly behind the scenes to make it all go away.

Can anyone seriously prove that Essendon destroyed the records, when those records are in the ASADA investigation to begin with?

The players will go after Dank.
Why would Dank have records? Please answer that question. Try and take the following into consideration:
  • It's not Danks patients, it's Essendons
  • The records are Essendons property, not Danks
  • Dank could get sued if he took all that company property with him

I can tell you all that Bombfire has been very civil in our communications. He understands that this is information that is specifically for Dank and doesn't involve individual players. He has not been rude to me at all. Thanks.

There goes two for one Jihad Tuesday, damn.....

Danks been talking abt litigation for quite a while. He may be waiting for the CAS decision appeal period to expire. Then we'll see if there is any berg below the tip.

Why would Dank have records? Please answer that question. Try and take the following into consideration:

The old saying is if it isn't written down it didn't happen.

The bloke isn't a fool..a flog for sure but not a fool. Even he and his secretary would keep records of what happens under his watch. He says he has the information to prove what happen ed. Time he showed it.

The old saying is if it isn't written down it didn't happen.

The bloke isn't a fool..a flog for sure but not a fool. Even he and his secretary would keep records of what happens under his watch. He says he has the information to prove what happen ed. Time he showed it.
Wow so your saying the injections didn't happen or there were no records?

Don't reckon bill would of been paid if no proof he administered them

Perhaps Essendon are looking at suing him then, not the players

thats true if he's staff, if he's a contractor/consultant it's not that clear cut it depends on the contract terms.

Typically a consultant would retain the ip with the recipient having a free licence. He would be required to provide them information as they've paid for it, but doesn't necessarily transfer ownership.

It will come down to the contact terms.

thats true if he's staff, if he's a contractor/consultant it's not that clear cut it depends on the contract terms.

Typically a consultant would retain the ip with the recipient having a free licence. He would be required to provide them information as they've paid for it, but doesn't necessarily transfer ownership.

It will come down to the contact terms.
We know that is exactly what he was.

Reckon it's just fishing. And the AFL and Essendon will be working feverishly behind the scenes to make it all go away.
About your avatar - I would check how it looks on an iPhone before settling in with it for the longer term. I got really confused because I thought for a while that the crows marketing department had put Jimmy Toumpas up front, before stretching Eddie Betts' face for unknown reasons (and why does he look like he's just been asked to leave the room for an indescretion?). Otherwise, apart from the excellent idea of a mustard background which anyone would demand for a photo and the equally fine idea that "we fly as one" won't make anyone further reflect on Dangerfield, it's a slick piece of work.

Aaaaaaand back to Dank...

True dat. S Dank may be an incompetent flog, but you can guarantee that if it looks like he's in some serious trouble, he's going to go all suicide bomber in AFL House. He's going to try to take as many down with him as he possibly can ... from Demetriou/McLachlan down.

And you've got to wonder, with the way everyone in this thing seems almost terrified of taking Dank down, just how much real ammo he's actually got.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

About your avatar - I would check how it looks on an iPhone before settling in with it for the longer term. I got really confused because I thought for a while that the crows marketing department had put Jimmy Toumpas up front, before stretching Eddie Betts' face for unknown reasons (and why does he look like he's just been asked to leave the room for an indescretion?). Otherwise, apart from the excellent idea of a mustard background which anyone would demand for a photo and the equally fine idea that "we fly as one" won't make anyone further reflect on Dangerfield, it's a slick piece of work.

Aaaaaaand back to Dank...
My avatar is for me, not anyone else. Looks fine to me. :D

This depends on Danks appeal to the AFL appeals tribunal.. This is still ongoing and should be heard at some stage.

Until due process is followed and that is heard not much WADA can do, the rules simply don't allow it.

Nothwithstanding the following of due process, WADA will not continue an appeal on TB4. because if a CAS hearing found Dank not guilty of using TB4 on EFC players it would raise questions about the recent CAS decision.

Why would they need to pursue him???????????

How many life sentences are required?

Since you posted the OP, why not answer the question?

WADA appealed as a safeguard for two reasons - Thought it may help their case in the 34 Players and in case Dank won his appeal at the AFL Anti-Doping.- Tribunal

madigans request is foolhardy

Very doubtful a Senate Enquiry will happen - The aim of a Senate Enquiry is to hang s**t on the other major political party - Now if both sides interfered in ASADA's investigation - Why would either major party call a Senate Enquiry ?

WADA appealed as a safeguard for two reasons - Thought it may help their case in the 34 Players and in case Dank won his appeal at the AFL Anti-Doping.- Tribunal
There is no way he will win that appeal if the AFL are behind the decision. They know exactly how guilty he is and won't let him walk free.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back